Austin Babies

Anyone have the Ike a E xpedit Workstation?

I need a new desk. It will be used for our computer (iMac) and for DD to do her homework. Anyone have the Ike a E xpedit Workstation? Looks like a nice, affordable option. The ex-IL's have an Expedit shelf in their garage they will probably give me so I just have to buy the desk attachment.

Re: Anyone have the Ike a E xpedit Workstation?

• I had it and liked it. We only got rid of it because we needed the room to make into a guest room. Very solid and held up well for us but we didn't have kids on it yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have it. I have the big bookcase with the desk attachment. Works great for me. I have two of the drawer inserts and then a bunch of magazine holder things for color POP. The only drawback is I don't have a place to put y printer. Between ny desk setup and the size of my printer, it doesn't fit on the desk, so I have to put it next to it.
    Photo by Melissa Glynn
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies. I wouldn't think DD would be too rough on it since it will be for reading and math, you know the things she needs a quiet space where brother isn't all up in her grill.

We have a wireless printer that is currently in the master bedroom on a file cabinet table. I might move that back to the desk area since I will have more room with some changes I'm making the in the room. Having a wireless printer is kinda awesome because it isn't tied to computer. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"