June 2011 Moms
Options

NBR: Fun work event planned

So, last year when I got back from maternity leave, the director of my department nominated me to plan monthly potlucks and happy hours for the entire department (and she's not even in the office!).  Anyway, I never planned the happy hours because no one will go, but we've done potlucks most months except when the holidays have gotten in the way.  Anyway, we skipped January, but I just planned February and thought many of you ladies would appreciate it.

A Pinterest Potluck!  My department is 90% female (Marketing) and of those 90%, probably 75% are addicted to Pinterest.  It's a win-win!  Can't wait!

Anyway, that's all - just wanted to share! 

Re: NBR: Fun work event planned

• Options
    How fun!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So cool! And that sounds like a good moral boost to have these potlucks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds like a fun place to work!  How's that binder you're redoing coming out?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageDani0701:
    That sounds like a fun place to work!  How's that binder you're redoing coming out?

It's going.  I was able to get our webguy to help me build a page on our internal site that I'm going to use - this was it's easily accessible, free, can print what you need, and it's also easy/free to update since it'll need to updated frequently!  Plus, it's interactive which is the main thing my bosses wanted! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"