Stay at Home Moms
Options

NBR...One for the Money...

Anyone see it yet?  I love the books, but they've gotten a bit stale.  Good for a quick read.

IMO Sandra Bullock would have been SO much better as Stephanie Plum....just sayin'

Re: NBR...One for the Money...

• Options

I have a hard time with books I like getting turned into movies. I will watch it but not until it comes out on DVD.

I also don't think Katherine Heigel (sp?) was the best choice for Stephanie. I might be mistaken. We'll see.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    I haven't yet, but I agree with you 100% about Sandra Bullock.  Really anyone other than Katherine Heigl would've been better IMO, she rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the books and saw the movie.  I wasn't a fan of Katherine as Stephanie, but I was pleasantly surprised.  She did a decent job.  The movie was good.  It stayed pretty close to the book from what I can remember (it has been years since I have read it).  Of course my expectations were super low so take my opinion for what it's worth. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to go see it on Friday.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I agree the movie followed the books very close.  I thought it was good but the books are always going to be better, I wouldn't mind a second movie.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"