August 2011 Moms
Options

Well, January is all but over

Time for a new siggy challenge!

Suggestions, anyone? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Well, January is all but over

• Options
    Umm well not that many of us have had much snow but could do snow pics....or it is good ole V-day!  Ohhhh or what you want to do with your tax returns...ie save, pay off bills, buy a  new car....just a few ideas...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    I like the vday, or tax season one. Also, since it's right around the corner, what about "spring cleaning". I don't know, I'm lamesauce today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I like the vday, or tax season one. Also, since it's right around the corner, what about "spring cleaning". I don't know, I'm lamesauce today.

OR something you want for Vday that you'll never get, like something extravagant that'll never happen (cars, major jewelry, dream home, etc)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Or keeping the "love" theme, but making it someone you love who is not your SO or your child?

Keep the suggestions coming and I'll make a clicky poll tonight :) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    i really like the "love" non SO/LO siggy! Definitely will make people get creative (it could be something or someone).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"