October 2012 Moms
Options

Idiotic question I should probably know the answer to..

So last month I skipped my period. I've always been really regular, but last month I had an incredibly stressful few weeks and I know that's why I missed it. I did have one day of light bleeding on Dec 26, almost one full week later than I usually am due to start. Would that affect my ovulation? I am calculating my due date based on that day because it's the only day I bled at all.
Tyler Daniel (4) & Tessa Mary (2)

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Idiotic question I should probably know the answer to..

• Options

You say light bleeding, was it more like spotting? Could that have been implantation bleeding?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageBecky2ann:

I'm definitely no expert... my first thought though is are you sure you skipped it?  Is it possbile you are further along than you thought and the 26th was either implantiation bleeding or light spotting some people get in first tri?

My sentiments exactly. 

Married my best friend 3/14/09
    2 kiddos (DS is almost 4, DD is 19 months) and a puggle named Regan.
    3 losses (1/6/2010 at 9.5 weeks, 3/21/2012 at 12.5 weeks, 7/31/2012 at 5 weeks)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought the same thing, but took pregnancy tests throughout the end of Dec and beginning of Jan and all were negative. I didn't get two lines until Jan 20. My first appt is Feb 14, so I guess I'll find out then. The reason I ask is because I am significantly bigger already (bloat?) than last time so I can't help but wonder if I actually am showing, which would mean I'm further along than I think. My H jokes that I'm having twins.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageTmakes3:
    I thought the same thing, but took pregnancy tests throughout the end of Dec and beginning of Jan and all were negative. I didn't get two lines until Jan 20. My first appt is Feb 14, so I guess I'll find out then. The reason I ask is because I am significantly bigger already (bloat?) than last time so I can't help but wonder if I actually am showing, which would mean I'm further along than I think. My H jokes that I'm having twins.

What kind of tests were you using? Some are far less sensitive than others.

I am in the you may be further along than you think boat. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    imageBananaBlitz:

imageTmakes3:

I was using the cheapie Kroger brand, are those prone to insensitivity?. To the PP who said twins would be fun... you're nuts! LOL.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageTmakes3:
    imageBananaBlitz:

imageTmakes3:

I was using the cheapie Kroger brand, are those prone to insensitivity?. To the PP who said twins would be fun... you're nuts! LOL.

I am not familiar with that brand... I will say that Clear Blue Easy gave me negatives when FRER gave me a positive. CBE eventually turned to positive but it took longer.

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"