Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Blooming Bath Baby Bath

I was wondering if anyone has the Blooming Bath Baby Bath tub. If so do you like it dislike etc. I would love to hear others views on it. I think I like it more because of the cuteness, but don't know if it is worth buying. My husband doesn't feel it is worth buying and we should just buy a regular infant tub. 

https://www.bloomingbath.com/ 

Re: Blooming Bath Baby Bath

• Options
    Your husband is correct.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    that looks cute, but ridiculous to be honest...  It looks completely impractical for a newborn and by the time DD was sitting she was in the regular tub.
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    that is adorable, but honestly that looks like a pain in tha ... to deal with. drying it out an storing it , i agree by the time they sit up they should be in a bathtub
  • Options
    get the puj tub. we love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My SIL has one and loves it, we purchased one as well for our LO on the way 
    Baby Hadley Grace - Born at 34 Weeks and 6 Days - Our little NICU miracle baby!
  • Options
    I just got one for me shower but also but another tub as well
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we are thinking of getting it. i love that it is antimicrobial.... i will for sure be getting the 4moms cleanwater tub.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"