Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

2+ moms...

Do you feel like this time with your LO is just flying by?  I felt like with DS I just could not wait for the next stage and things moved along much slower.  I am sitting here looking at our calendar as it is filling up for summer and I just freaked thinking about how I need to remember to plan a 1st birthday.  I mean I have started looking at ideas, but really?  I feel like I was just in the hospital with DD getting ready to bring her home.  I guess I am just sort of sad that she is getting big so fast.  I know I want more kids, but I was just not ready for time to move so quickly.... ramble over LOL.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 2+ moms...

• Options
    Yes!  It's gone by so much faster this time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    YES!! Time needs to slow wayyyyyy down!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    totally agree it's flying by. I'm wondering if it's b/c my time is now divided btwn 2 LO's and not soley (is this a word) focused on the baby?
  • Options

imagekcarbonell:
    totally agree it's flying by. I'm wondering if it's b/c my time is now divided btwn 2 LO's and not soley (is this a word) focused on the baby?

yes! and i feel like the big one is getting more high maintenance lately and he is trying to monopolize my time. it's all moving so fast!

• Options
    100% agree!  I thought it was just me!
  • Options

I'm with all of you ladies! I feel like I need to procreating like Michelle Duggar just to enjoy the baby stage longer!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"