Multiples

chaos at its finest...

My BIL came over this evening to connect my new printer to my computer.  I took a minute to walk him to the door, lock it and walk back into the keeping room.....

I didn't see the babies when I walked back but, heard them laughing....

BS if they hadn't gotten into the laundry soap and spread half of it onto my bedroom floor. 

That's okay, they're okay so, I start to sweep it up.  Hudson starts screaming because I won't let him hold the broom and Landry is pissed that she can't spread the laundry soap all over the place anymore.   Both are just pissed off and crying.....

Emerson walks in crying because she went into her room to potty and didn't *quite* make it to the toilet.  However, all is well because she used two rolls of TP to clean it up.  "Be Happy Mommy."    Wait, I am overjoyed because she didn't try to flush all of it.....

Bed time didn't come quick enough tonight....and I am on my second glass of wine.  Is it really only Monday?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: chaos at its finest...

• Just breathe! Enjoy your wine Big Smile

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh man, some days I am literally counting down the minutes to bedtime. I've actually said out loud only 2 hours and 17 minutes to go. Enjoy your wine, mama!
  • Loading the player...
  • ah yes, something must be in the air. i had a similar night. after linus pooped on himself at school (right as i was picking them up), oliver and miles both peed all over themselves, one after the other. and then they were running around yelling and just being hyper. i was so glad for bedtime, i just needed silence. sweet, sweet silence.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Bedtime came early at our house tonight!
  • oh gracious!  Sounds like my house.  Hang in there mama.  And you deserve those two glasses.  Whatever it takes to get you in a good place to be a great mama bear by tomorrow morning.  Wink
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Bedtime is there for more than one reason! That sounds like quite an evening.
  • Ah wow...there is always something going on, my MIL always tells me "if they're quiet and out of sight, they're usually up to something" lol  So if I don't hear them for even a minute I'll usually come across something like that...

I agree some days I very much look forward to bedtime- hopefully you have a great day today! :)

• Was it a full moon last night? We had our first "code brown" in 16 months in the bathtub last night, and of course it happened just as I got both girls all shampooed up but before I rinsed. We had to wrap them in towels and run for our bathtub to finish!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"