Upstate NY Babies
Options

MrsWhite and other juicers

Are there any more HLG juicers? I bought one today. I have problems with not eating enough while dieting...I know it's stupid but I'm like all or nothing haha. I never eat breakfast so I'm hoping this will be a great solution to give me more energy. Tonight I made an apple cucumber carrot juice and I needed to add more apples because it was too cucumbery. So how much are you supposed to drink?? Obv I should use more veggies than fruit...but I'm sort of lost on how to factor this into dieting. Does that make sense?? Halp!!

Re: MrsWhite and other juicers

• Options
    which one did you buy? We got the Jack Lalane and it came with a great recipe book. The ones with fruit are sooo much yummier but fruit...sugar...calories (you know all that already). For Jody's breakfast I would do 1 apple, 2 carrots, 1/2 a cucumber, 1 big handful of kale and sometimes beets. It made about 8 oz. I decided that was enough for all the nutrients you get. It was enough to keep me full.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I bought a breville with a 20%off from BBB...it was pretty pricey though and DH will kill me if I don't use it. All the parts are dishwasher safe so I really LOVE that. The juice tasted good - but yeah, I need to do MOSTLY veggies and like 1 apple. There are recipes in the booklet - but not nutritional info. I need to remember that this isn't like water - the more you drink the better, ha!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a Breville too.  It is really nice but I haven't used it in like, a year.  I just don't have time, and I hate cleaning it.  But I should get it out and get back in the habit of using it.  I think my fave was apple/carrot juice. 
  • Options

Yeah - i just rinse it out with hot water right away and put it in the dish strainer. Just so it doesn't get SUPER stuck on before dishwasher time.

I'm having apple/carrot/cucumber&kiwi juice right now. Not too bad. But I'll be going to wegmans in a bit to grab more veggies.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"