December 2010 Moms
Options

What is your go-to relaxation thing post baby?

Now that you have LO, what is your go-to  way to relax after a stressful day?

Re: What is your go-to relaxation thing post baby?

• Options
    Lately, I've been destressing by washing my hair with different scented shampoos and conditioners based on my mood. I have about 6 in rotation.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I've been relying on the computer too much. I would like to get back into reading more.  Maybe we need another book challenge!
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am embarrassed to say that I actually drink a lot more now than I used to. After spending the day with a baby, sometimes the only thing that makes me feel good is an adult beverage. I used to put her to bed first and grab a glass of wine. These days though, it's common for me to grab a glass and relax with it on the bathroom floor while Avery plays in the bath tub.

Hmm... maybe I should have saved this for FFFC... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got a kindle for christmas, so i've been reading a lot. But I only let myself read if I work out first. Both things help me relax and de-stress.

• Options
    Getting in my pajamas and crashing on the couch. Possibly folding some baby clothes if there are any...I am odd and love to fold laundry, I find it relaxing. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mostly the computer these days.  I would like to spend more time reading, but I haven't had much time since Christmas break.  I am taking an online class to renew my teaching certificate/move up a certification class, so that is keeping me busy.  I have been making a felt book for E, which although it is a lot of work, it is relaxing to me.  However, it seems like these days all I do is chase E around.  Not complaining though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sleep...I find sleep very relaxing.  
  • Options
    In the morning, running helps me burn off a lot of tension. After work, DH and I usually enjoy a drink while we're cooking dinner and doing chores.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I do work out in the morning. I feel this helps keep me in a good mood. I love love to read though. Some weeks I do not read at all, and then others I read whenever I can. 
  • Options
    imagetiffanyp:

I am embarrassed to say that I actually drink a lot more now than I used to. After spending the day with a baby, sometimes the only thing that makes me feel good is an adult beverage. I used to put her to bed first and grab a glass of wine. These days though, it's common for me to grab a glass and relax with it on the bathroom floor while Avery plays in the bath tub.

Hmm... maybe I should have saved this for FFFC... 

Ha! Don't feel bad - this was so me until a couple of months ago.

Giving up drinking this pregnancy is much harder than last time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"