Indiana Babies

Booster seat recs?

Any recommendations for booster seats? Connor is approaching the weight limit on his infant seat so we will soon be moving him into the rear facing convertible seats that Jocelyn uses now. They are Safety First and have been fine, but she is a big girl and the belt is already maxed out for her. So, we will be looking for a non-convertible style for her that will accomodate big kids...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Booster seat recs?

• no recs here....but i hope you get some good responses b/c i'm thinking about moving audrey over to one so caroline can use her current seat! 

i always take my kids out of that infant seat as soon as they can sit up.  that thing gets heavy fast (esp when your babies start at 9lbs!)!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Get a high back booster seat that way her neck is protected. They can use the straps now and the car seat buckle later.  All my kids have moved to one from the rear facing adjustable.
  • Loading the player...
  • We just got an Evenflo Maestro. No complaints (so far)  My kid is a peewee though so I'm sure she'll fit into it until she's 10.

They can use the 5pt harness until 50lbs I think and then use it as a highback booster with the cars seat belt up to 100lbs (or until they're too tall.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"