Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Low grade fever follow up

So still running a fever between 99 - 99.3. I should mention when I woke up my temp was a cool 98.0. I called my Dr.s office, the nurse called back and said the dr may squeeze me in but that I can take tylenol for the temp. They didn't seem concerned, clearly because she never even called back!! I had very high progesterone levels my whole 9 weeks, average was 45, because I had three follicles my bfp cycle. I starting to wonder if my levels are still somewhat high so my temp is still up? I was always overheating my whole 9 weeks. Ugggg, my regular ob has been out on vacation since the day after I found out about the miscarriage, the practice has several dr's that cover for each other but I still feel like I have noone to really call and follow up with :(

nate and teddy
Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Low grade fever follow up

• Options
    There is nothing more agitating than an OB who doesn't follow up with you. I too am going through a similar issue. While I am not running a fever, I am still bleeding heavily (passed majority of the tissue yesterday) with clots. The OB doesn't seem to think it is an issue-much like they didn't believe my bleeding the past week prior to my m/c was an issue. I hope someone contacts you about your temp!
    Married my best friend 8/05/11 BFP: 1/19/12 Natural M/C: 1/28/12 @ 6wks3d 3/12 Officially TTC
  • Options
    Thanks same to you! Sometimes you just have to be a pest even if it turns out to be nothing at all. My moto right not is better safe than sorry. I have had zero bleeding or spotting for two days now, 9 days post d&c. I do have CM, like i would normally have, but no odor or anything. I'm a bit surprised and freaked out that I'm NOT bleeding!
    nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would love to not be bleeding right now! But I guess our bodies are all different and heal differently. With everything that has happened this past week I am definitely considering breaking up with my OB. While I understand the m/c could not have been prevented, I just did not feel cared for. I want to find a new one who will listen to my concerns and be proactive.
    Married my best friend 8/05/11 BFP: 1/19/12 Natural M/C: 1/28/12 @ 6wks3d 3/12 Officially TTC
  • Options

I had to break up with my OB after my miscarriage last April. It was very clear to us that I got an infection as a result of a CVS test, it developed 5 days after the test. We already knew at that time the results of the test had come back perfectly normal but my OB insisted that something must have been wrong with the baby because there was no way it was the CVS. The night I miscarried she kept telling me to drink a glass of red wine to calm my cramping. She was in like total denial or something. She never once mentioned that i should go to the ER.  I ended up almost needing a blood tranfusion. I returned to her for one follow up and that was it, hands cleaned. One thing you should do is request copies of all your records. It can be a pain to get that info in a timely manner and I've found it's helpful to have my own copies as I moved on to a new OB and RE.

nate and teddy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"