Late Term and Child Loss

**pottermommy**

I love your new siggy, he is so precious. Smile  I may or may not have cried when I read that he was safe and sound with his mama.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: **pottermommy**

• Thank you so so much!! If it makes you feel better I may or may not have cried from the point of the spinal all the way the meds started making me sick later that day...

The entier operating room staff knew the whole Kam story by the end of it, and when he cried and they brought him to me, the anesthesiologist (sp) the techs and the two students in there along with the normal docs all were crying too. 

My OB kissed my cheek afterwards and told me he was so thrilled for us.

And I certainly think he may be one of the cutest things ever but I may be biased...Thank you so so much!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • *butting in* He is seriously adorable.  I love his chunky cheeks!!  I wanna just snuggle him!

I cannot wait for my baby girl to get here...ugh. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Mother to Gavin, born September 11, 2007, and Magdalena, born March 21, 2009, Angel Baby MC February 13, 2010, Cynthia, born August 28, 2010 and gone September 17, 2010, Gabriella, born and gone August 28, 2010, and Abigayle, born March 12, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"