Austin Babies
Options

TTC-r: anything to triphasic charts?

Bump ate my post earlier today, so here's the second attempt!

First of all, yes, I've read what FF.com has to say about triphasic charts.  That they do occur more often with pregnancies but they also occur on non-pregnancy charts.  And of course that it's not necessary to have a triphasic chart in order to be pregnant.  And that one should not get their hopes up either way.

But I've never had a chart quite like this before.  My pre- and post-O temps were quite stable and I had a very clear spike post-O... and then again yesterday.  IMO, acupuncture and Chinese medicine is getting all the credit for my chart looking as gorgeous as it does right now.  Try not to get my hopes up?  Too late.  If I thought I was obsessing before, I'm close to manic right now.  Someone bring me down to earth.

Did you have triphasic charts?  Did they result in pregnancies or not?  Are triphasic charts normal for you in general? 

And feel free to add comments like "Stop obsessing, none of this means anything until you see those two pink lines.  Idiot.  Gah." or "Oh.eM.Gee. your totally preggars! Start planning your own cash-donation-only baby shower now!" or anything in between. :)

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
*folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012

Re: TTC-r: anything to triphasic charts?

• Options
    The only triphasic chart I had was with this pregnancy.  Granted, we were traveling when I got pregnant with DD, so my temps were a little wonky.  I'm sure this does not help the "not trying to get your hopes up"?  I hope this chart is good news for you!
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I was triphasic (in a big way) with my CP in  March. I was not triphasic with this BFP. I think your timing looks excellent, and your second temp boost is within the DPO when implantation could occur.... I think your chart looks great, and would be cautiously optimistic. Fingers crossed!!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker CP 4w1d March '11
    Clomid 50mg June '11 - BFN
    Clomid 100 mg Oct '11 - BFN
    Clomid 150 mg Nov '11 - BFP @9dpo! Beta#1 @10dpo: 22; Beta#2 @12dpo: 67 Beta#3 @18dpo: 1069! EDD 8-16-12
    My (mostly) business travel blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My chart wasn't really triphasic with my chemical pregnancy, but with DS and my last pregnancy they for sure were.  Or were going to be- I stopped temping shortly after getting a positive test because it was freaking me out. 

Can you see all my charts when you click on my link?  If not I'll try to figure out a way to let you see them all.

• Options
    The only time I charted was right when I got pregnant, so I don't have any experience from a not pregnant chart, but mine was triphasic.
    PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imagebrideonjuly8:

Can you see all my charts when you click on my link?  If not I'll try to figure out a way to let you see them all. 

Yep!  I can see it.

PS. You guys really aren't helping me stay level-headed.  :)  It's going to be hard to wait to test! 

• Options
    imageAustinBride06:
    imagebrideonjuly8:

Yep!  I can see it.

PS. You guys really aren't helping me stay level-headed.  :)  It's going to be hard to wait to test! 

Sorry 'bout that.  I would have been peeing on sticks by now if I were you.  ;)

• Options
    imagebrideonjuly8:
    imageAustinBride06:
    imagebrideonjuly8:

Yep!  I can see it.

...or I would be starting tomorrow.  Your chart looks awesome.  Good luck!  

• Options
    imageshanwalk2:
    imagebrideonjuly8:
    imageAustinBride06:
    imagebrideonjuly8:

Yep!  I can see it.

Lalalalalalalalalala. Going to pretend I can't "hear" you. Either of you. Not. Helping. The crazy. 

• Options
    imageAustinBride06:
    imageshanwalk2:
    imagebrideonjuly8:
    imageAustinBride06:
    imagebrideonjuly8:

Yep!  I can see it.

Lalalalalalalalalala. Going to pretend I can't "hear" you. Either of you. Not. Helping. The crazy. 

I am chart stalking you now because it still looks awesome!!!!

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    You are all bad influences! I tested this morning and nada.  8dpo is still crazy early but I have to admit I'm a little bummed even so.

• Options

imageAustinBride06:
    You are all bad influences! I tested this morning and nada.  8dpo is still crazy early but I have to admit I'm a little bummed even so.

I test at night.  I got a + with Steven at 8DPO at night, but I can guarantee you that it would have been negative that morning. 

My last pregnancy I tested in the am (second pee) and it was really really light, but a lot more noticeable later that night.   

Same thing goes with my CBEFM- it says to use FMU, but I do second.  Lines are SIGNIFICANTLY darker.  One morning my FMU didn't produce a very dark line, when I was expecting one, so I peed again like an hour later and it was DARK.  I'm not sure it would have given me a good reading had I used FMU.  

SO.  I never use FMU.  Big Smile  And I use internet cheapies so I can test several times a day.  Embarrassed

• Options

Oh, one more thing, I think I'm going to do something different this cycle.  I still like knowing super early, if I can, so I think I'm going to start testing at 8DPO at night and make DH put the tests in the fire safe after I take them.  Just so I can't pour over them all day and night and think I'm seeing lines when I'm really not.  Then at 10 DPO I can look at them and test normally.  

WOW.  I think I've finally crossed over to the bad place.  

• Options

I didn't chart with my second pregnancy because my secondary fertility signs were very clear, but my chart with DS was a very, very clear triphasic chart!

I just looked at it and my jump up to triphasic temps happened on day 12. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagebrideonjuly8:

Oh, one more thing, I think I'm going to do something different this cycle.  I still like knowing super early, if I can, so I think I'm going to start testing at 8DPO at night and make DH put the tests in the fire safe after I take them.  Just so I can't pour over them all day and night and think I'm seeing lines when I'm really not.  Then at 10 DPO I can look at them and test normally.  

Wow indeed.  ;)

That's interesting about the PM tests... I always assumed FMU would be more concentrated.  And I thought that you shouldn't look at the tests after about 10 min or so because they'd be invalid then and might show false positives, etc? 

• Options
    imageAustinBride06:
    imagebrideonjuly8:

Wow indeed.  ;)

That's interesting about the PM tests... I always assumed FMU would be more concentrated.  And I thought that you shouldn't look at the tests after about 10 min or so because they'd be invalid then and might show false positives, etc? 

Well, I figure if I do end up pregnant (LOLZ) then the lines would most likely be real, right?  I've never gotten evap lines on expensive tests, so I dunno.  I guess I'm just trying really hard to justify testing early.  HA!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"