December 2010 Moms
Options

So, what's new with everyone?

Bored today. Been in the house since we got back from Florida due to LO having a massive cold. She has been miserable the last few days and is finally feeling a little better today. I've got a meatloaf in the over and am waiting for it to finish cooking...really need to make the sides. I cook early on the days DH goes to work early (he leaves at 4:30pm tonight). Anyway, what is new with everyone?

We are starting the car search this weekend for a second car. We have been living with 1 car since October and it sucks. We've gotten away with it since then due to the fact that I am a SAHM, but I am going stir crazy being stuck in the house all day and can't wait for DH to get his own and then I can have mine back...yippee! I know people live with 1 car (we always only had 1 car growing up), but I'm so spoiled now and really miss it. =/ We also contacted our REA at the beginning of the month and are going to start looking for our 2nd home (we bought and sold our 1st one already), so I'm looking forward to getting back out there and finding our next "forever" home...moving sucks...as does renting! We are moving from NY to NJ, so I'm a little nervous to be leaving our family, but we will only be about 45 mins. away. Anyway, enough about me...what is new in your life?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: So, what's new with everyone?

• Options

Moving sucks big floppy donkey balls.  I hate it.  Every time we move, I tell H we're going to hire movers the next time around.  Hasn't happened yet.  Good luck with finding the right house!

I'm putting off work.  I worked a ton over the weekend and I still don't feel like getting back into things.  And now I can get back into TB/TN.  It was timing out on me a lot.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yesterday was the day to take out my Nuvaring and DH and I decided that we are going off b/c. We weren't planning on trying until next winter but I am finally starting to get baby fever again and I think Hope would LOVE to have a sibling close in age to play with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I like the new siggy, is that from the Florida trip?

Moving does suck.  We finally got movers for our last trip (a whole 8 blocks away!) and it was fabulous.

We're dealing with a cranky boy - B has two top teeth that just barely peeked through this morning, plus big bulges where his upper canines are.  I really hope these go quickly because he (and we) are miserable.  In other news, B had his first independent on-purpose steps this weekend and he's become a pro at crawling up the stairs.  DH really needs to get on the installation of stair-bottom baby gate.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    imagekj07:

I like the new siggy, is that from the Florida trip?

Moving does suck.  We finally got movers for our last trip (a whole 8 blocks away!) and it was fabulous.

We're dealing with a cranky boy - B has two top teeth that just barely peeked through this morning, plus big bulges where his upper canines are.  I really hope these go quickly because he (and we) are miserable.  In other news, B had his first independent on-purpose steps this weekend and he's become a pro at crawling up the stairs.  DH really needs to get on the installation of stair-bottom baby gate.

Thanks...and yes, that is one of the pics that were taken while we were in Florida. SIL wanted to get pics taken of her DS and my DD together...so we went to a local park with a photographer. =) 

Here is 1 of them together:

Your poor little guy...teething sucks! Sam has been biting on her fingers all day...I think some of her molars are coming in.

As for the baby gate...get it up asap. My bro doesn't have one on the bottom of his stairs yet (his LO is 5 months) and we all thought that the other was watching Sam and when we noticed she was gone, she was on the top of the stairs...my heart frigg'n stopped. Thankfully, that ended happily.

• Options
    Hey Mrs. De, where are you moving in Jersey again? Are you going to be near any of us bumpies? :)
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options

imagejillybean800:
    Hey Mrs. De, where are you moving in Jersey again? Are you going to be near any of us bumpies? :)

Hi...if I remember correctly, you are up north? We're heading towards central NJ...looking in the Manalapan/Freehold area as of right now...we'll see. =/ I don't know if there are any bumpies over there?

• Options

That's a beautiful picture of the two of them.  Pretty babies!

DH put the top gate up first because I was having anxiety attacks that DS was going to somehow figure out how to climb out of his crib in the middle of the night and then tumble down the stairs.  I figured he was a lot less likely to kill/maim himself with a missing bottom gate versus a missing top gate.  I may have been just a bit mistaken. Tongue Tied

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    imageMrsDe2008:

imagejillybean800:

Hi...if I remember correctly, you are up north? We're heading towards central NJ...looking in the Manalapan/Freehold area as of right now...we'll see. =/ I don't know if there are any bumpies over there?

Someone is from Brick...Strunella?

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"