Houston Babies
Options

Peditrician - Clear Lake

Hi Ladies-

I'm looking for a new peditrician for my little guy I would like to find one soon before our 4 mth appt. Anywhere in the Clear Lake, Webster, Friendswood area would work. I also don't know if it's possible but if I could find someone with Saturday or extended hours during the week that would be wonderful. TIA.

Also silly FTM question - Green boogies means some sort of infection correct or is this just something my mom told me as  child that has since proved to not be true?

Re: Peditrician - Clear Lake

• Options

Dr. Binder with UTMB is located at 528/518.  They do not have extended hours, but there is an after hours/weekend clinic which I have used on a few occasions located in South Shore:

https://www.utmb.edu/pedi/clinical/urgent_care_clinics.html

image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Options
    Ditto the Southshore urgent care. Have had great luck with them!  We see Dr. Farmer at Bay Area Pediatrics and love her!  They are open on Saturday AM for sick patients. 
    After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we love dr. decker with pearland pediatrics. they have late hours and weekend for sick patients.they're on 518 right near the pearland/friendswood border.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dr Williams @ Kelsey Seabold off Gemini. Love her. They are open on Saturdays too..
  • Options
    Dr. Sims in Webster with the Gulf Coast Medical Group.  There is never a wait and if your child is sick they will get you in that day.  I made an emergency visit with my 2 yr old a couple of weeks ago becoasue he smashed his fingers in the car door.  The Dr. immediately did Xrays in building and within in minutes we had results. No broken fingers.  The Dr's in this group are very thorough with patients and explain everything.  I love this group of Dr's.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    We used Dr Williams until Kelsey Seabold quit taking Aetna Insurance.  She was a great Dr.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"