Indiana Babies
Options

Monday check-in (newbies welcome)

1. How are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. what's for breakfast today?  what do you usually have for breakfast?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in (newbies welcome)

• Options

1.  Feeling ok, still on BCP to prep for IVF #4.2

2.  Highlight- dinner at Ted's Montana Grill with DH- we LOVE that place!  Lowlight- We tried to go to a store Dh wanted to go to after dinner, but it was closed.  It didn't occur to us to check the hours since its a speciality store and they may not be open late.  Now, we'll have to make another trip to the other side of town sometime in the next month.

3. I ordered some gifts online last Friday for Dh's birthday and V day.  I'm looking forward to getting them in the mail.

4. Today, a poptart.  I like some variety.  Usually I have a bowl of cereal or yogurt.  But I always have to eat something.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    1. How are you feeling? - Well rested after lots of naps over the weekend!2. Weekend highlight? Lowlight? - We tried venturing out of the house twice this weekend but Eli didn't cooperate for very long either time.  Saturday we went to the Home Show at the state fairgrounds - not what we were expecting.  Sunday we tried to go check out the Super Bowl Village but couldn't find a place to park, so we ended up at the IMA instead.  So...highlight - nice to get out, lowlight - didn't last very long.  Oh, and getting to take naps!  That's a huge highlight!3. What are you looking forward to this week? - Having a reunion with our childbirth class and getting to meet everyone else's babies4. What's for breakfast today?  What do you usually have for breakfast? - I love breakfast and wish I could eat it for every meal!  Usually I just have cereal but I heard that oatmeal can help your breastmilk supply so I've switched to that.  This morning it's cinnamon oatmeal, a banana and orange juice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How are you feeling? Tired!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Went downtown to the superbowl festivites Friday night. Didn't do much else.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Not really looking forward to much

4. what's for breakfast today?  what do you usually have for breakfast? I had some instant oatmeal, yummy! I usually have an egg and english muffin/bagel.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. how are you feeling:  annoyed.  i really wanted to do my pilates dvd this morning but couldn't b/c my mil borrowed all of our dvds this weekend.

2. highlight:  wearing the a pair of jeans that were my normal jeans pre-caroline.  there was still a little too much muffin top, but doable with the right shirt.  now to get rid of the muffin top!  lowlight:  it appears it's time to step up our parenting game with audrey.  everyone warned me that 3 was worse than 2 and so far i'm agreeing.  she just wants to be so darned independent and stubborn.  i have no idea where she gets that from! :)

3. what are you looking forward to this week:  february being here.  it's a big birthday month at our house!

4. what's for breakfast today? what do you usually have for breakfast?:  i had greek yogurt, blueberries, and granola.  which is a pretty standard breakfast for me.

ETA: i somehow managed to change my screenname....so fyi this is ambigs :) but i'm hoping to go by spartan2005 from now on!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. How are you feeling? Tired. We were on the go all weekend and didn't get much rest and of course DD was up at 630 both Saturday and Sunday when usually she sleeps til 8-830. 

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight- going to SB Village Lowlight- not getting much done that I needed to get done, like going grocery shopping

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Ummm honestly... it being over! I need a weekend to relax! 

4. what's for breakfast today?  what do you usually have for breakfast? I usually eat a Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tart but today all I've had so far is a nutragrain bar and an orange. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks for welcoming us newbies! Here's my first Monday Check-In:

1. How are you feeling? My typical Monday morning sleepiness.

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight was a great date night with the husband on Friday with a nice dinner out and some shopping. Lowlight was some crazy "I hate my job" days of work last week.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? It's supposed to be 58 degrees tomorrow! DH & I are planning on going downtown to check out all the Super Bowl stuff - too bad everyone else in Indy will probably have the same idea : )

4. what's for breakfast today?  what do you usually have for breakfast? I had a bowl of cereal this morning - I usually stick with that or a bagel thin with some peanut butter on it.

• Options

1.  Still tired.  I swear this is not going to get any better!  ;)

2.  Highlight:  Getting a dresser for DD's big girl room for 1/2 price.  Lowlight:  Feeling sick yesterday.

3.  I'm having a Lia Sophia party on Wed.  Hopefully that will be fun.  I plan on making puppy chow as a snack, so I'll be honest, that's what I'm really excited for.  :)

4.  I trained today, so I had a little bit of trail mix for breakfast.  Normally, I'll have a couple of waffles or maybe a scrambled egg with a piece of toast.  

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. Feeling pretty good. Planning Connor's first birthday party - crazy! So excited to almost be done with the dang breast pump too :)

2. Highlight: We had a big weekend - date night downtown and ran into a bunch of random friends, Had a great time pretending like I was 23. Connor's first haircut on Saturday went great - I highly recommend Red's downtown for this. Sunday we took the kids to the NFL Experience and Jocelyn had a blast doing all of the football activities.

Lowlight: Still really sad about losing my dog/best friend :(

3. I am taking Friday off to prepare for out Superbowl guests. Looking forward to getting the house in order and to having a great weekend!

4. I have been eating oatmeal every day since Connor was born to help with my supply. Not sure if I will keep that up once I'm done pumping, but it's easy to take in the car so I may stick with it, Have to have my coffee too, of course!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. Feeling good :) 35 weeks and 3 days along :) my knuckles have been hurting lately, which is weird but apparently common.

2. Highlight: hanging out with our pregnant couple friends Saturday night :) lowlight: working all weekend, and it was awful! We were swamped and could not get ahead! :(

3. Looking forward to meeting our pregnant couple friend's babies :) she was induced this morning! We went to see them earlier and she was at 7cm, and we just got a text that she's at 9 now! They are having twins and we are just super excited! Also looking forward to finding out if this rash is PUPPP or ICP.

4. Had peanut butter toast this morning. Toast is my usual, and I switch it up between butter and peanut butter. Just depends on how I'm feeling :D but if I didn't have a job I'd pig out on breakfast! I looooove breakfast foods! 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Since I just stated on another post that I would try to be more active.... 

1. How are you feeling? Pretty good although I am starting to get all the aches and pains of 3rd tri.

2. weekend highlight? I'm trying to use up my PTO days before they expire so I had a four day weekend!  lowlight? I could not get motivate to do ANYTHING yesterday.  In an entire day off all I got done was two loads of laundry.  Boo!

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Possibly checking out the Super Bowl action downtown. We were supposed to go on Sunday but H had a really bad headache all day.

4. what's for breakfast today?  I forgot my oatmeal this morning so all I've had so far is an apple.  I can either have some Multi-Bran Chew with no milk or hit up the cafeteria.  what do you usually have for breakfast? Work days: Extra fiber oatmeal and an apple. Fridays: PBJ. Sat & Sun: Eggs and Toast.   Darn it, now I'm hungry!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"