LGBT Parenting

Meet-up Re-Cap

This was the weekend for the East Coast Meet-ups.

I know that I had a great time in Baltimore with those who were able to attend. The kiddies were all adorable and it was fun to put faces to the names and stories. The Maryland Science Center was a great spot to meet, walking the inner harbor was nice, and dinner afterward to fun and easy.

I'd love to hear how the Boston meet-up went. 

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Meet-up Re-Cap

• glad to hear you guys had a nice time!!

The boston meet-up was great! We got a big group of moms and adorable children together (and the baby boys, OMG!! died of cuteness).  The Indoor Playgroud was a perfect spot for the older kids to run around and explore.

Also, I think there may be a little something between RB and Henry. Just sayin' Wink

• Boston was nice, but as it goes with chasing toddlers I felt like I barely got to talk to anyone.  I vote that next time we ditch the kids and go for drinks instead. Stick out tongue

Oh yeah...and cute babies! Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It was so wonderful to meet everyone! I am still working through piecing together who is who (faces/real names with online names).  I definitely look forward to getting together again...though I agree, we may have to alternate kid events with drinks for moms.  I had my first glass of Sangria on Saturday night since getting pregnant and it was heavenly!  Smile
  • I'd definitely be in for an adult-only gtg!
  • I vote adult only in vegas!
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I vote adult GTG in Vegas, 2moms will host!
  • Nice time at the Boston GTG! Nice to see/meet folks and put faces to names and stories. Smile J had a blast, and K also enjoyed meeting my online friends. We're in for an adult-only GTG! Yes
  • We had a great time too! Let's do it again soon - mommies only sounds good too Yes

imagectbride08:

Also, I think there may be a little something between RB and Henry. Just sayin' Wink

Henry was smitten!!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • (Sorry for the duplicate post- not sure what happened)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"