Pre-School and Daycare

*Cute lunch check-in*

Another week of lunches coming at ya! PIP your cute lunches here.

Monday was Chinese New Year. My apologies to people who are actually Chinese - I did the best that I could! Long noodles for a long life (which DD wouldn't touch), chocolate gold coins (the only ones my grocery store had were in the Jewish section, so please excuse the menorahs on them!), and some sweet oranges and tomatoes, plus a dragon pick in a Babybel cheese. She had an extra large snack that afternoon since she only ate fruit and cheese for lunch.

I love the pig box! On the left are veggie corndogs, some BBQ sauce for dipping and a few snap pea chips. On the right, berries and a pig container with I-can't-remember-what inside.

This was a preschool field trip lunch (DD's first!), so it was packed up tight and ready for travel! On the left was a homemade sealed sandwich that I halved and stacked, baby carrots and a panda cookie in the panda container. Lots of berries on the right. She finished this!

My theme got a little lost along the way with this one ... It started with a  sealed strawberry cream cheese & jelly sandwich with a little cutout. Then I remembered that I wanted to try making a dragon out of cucumbers and strawberries (which was a big FAIL, though he was cuter in person than here). And then I just foraged around my kitchen and put tomatoes on a pick, dried cherries and walnuts in the Hello Kitty container, and a mini box of raisins, topped with the cut-out from the sandwich. Cute or not, she still ate every bite! I think I do better with bento containers than plates!

PIP your cute lunches here! If I can do it, you can too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"