Cloth Diapering
Options

what should i do for my NB?!

i am really loving cloth for my 2 year old.  but all of her stuff is OS and her covers are sz 2.  i am trying to find the most practical and economical solution for the baby we're expecting in April.

i do have some NB size PFs, but no small covers.  

so should i build a NB stash to resell, rent one or just use sposies in the beginning?  i have bigger babies...this one is already in the 67th percentile and my other kids were 8lbs and up.

what was your NB experience?

thank you!  :) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: what should i do for my NB?!

• Options

My son was 7 lb 12 oz. We used nb stuff for 7 weeks, then he was in the one-size stuff.

I used mostly fitteds and covers, as I got a cheap lot on diaperswappers. I also used a few prefolds (fine, but more effort) and AIOs (great, but more expensive).

There really isn't a right and wrong. If you want to use disposables, go ahead. If you want to use cloth, it can be done for next to free if you buy used and sell after (or keep if you're having more babies).

• Options

If you already have PFs, I'd just buy a few covers and call it good.

You can check out diaper trials and see if one appeals to you.

I used a combination of PFs, fitteds, and XS pockets, almost all bought used. Sold them off as she grew out of them. Ta da.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDr.Loretta:

If you already have PFs, I'd just buy a few covers and call it good.

You can check out diaper trials and see if one appeals to you.

I used a combination of PFs, fitteds, and XS pockets, almost all bought used. Sold them off as she grew out of them. Ta da.

This.  I like Thirsties covers and have 6 or 7.  We also have 3 xs pockets but they aren't necessary.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"