Nevada Babies

Moving to Vegas and need an OBGYN

Hi

I'm moving to Vegas - the Henderson area and need a good OBGYN (I'm 11 weeks pregnant) that takes Multiplan insurance. I have heard that St Rose Hospital is a great hospital to deliver in so that would be my preference. Does anyone have any good recommendations for doctors?

Thanks!  

Re: Moving to Vegas and need an OBGYN

• Dr. Paula Schwartz with Southwest Medical is great. I love her! She has the warmest blue eyes that make you feel like you are visiting with your sister. Her office is next door to St Rose. Southwest Medical is a large group here in Vegas and because of that, I don't think its for everyone. A lot is referred out..blood work, ultra sounds, etc...however everything is within 2 blocks from her office so I don't find it a huge inconvenience. I'm not sure if she is in network with your insurance, good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have several friends who love Green Valley OB/GYN, I think a couple see Dr. Torres and another saw a female, can't remember her name. I have no idea what ins. plans they take but worth looking into. I would avoid Women's Specialty Care - they have a ton of docs, quite a few offices, the worst office staff, and it's not unusual to be waiting 2+ hours for your appointment - it's just a churn-'em-in, churn-'em-out money-making kind of place. I had been going here for years, Dr. Volker delivered my first two, but I was forced to switch because they got too big and too impersonal. The doc I see now is a perinatologist, Dr. Wilkes, and couldn't be happier.

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I personally love Dr. Donna Miller at Miller & Turner OB/GYN in Henderson.  Their Henderson office is only a mile down the street from St. Rose Siena campus.  They also have a Las Vegas location as well (near the St. Rose San Martin campus).  I believe they have privileges at all the hospitals in the Vegas area.

• imageGingersnap_mama:

I personally love Dr. Donna Miller at Miller & Turner OB/GYN in Henderson.  Their Henderson office is only a mile down the street from St. Rose Siena campus.  They also have a Las Vegas location as well (near the St. Rose San Martin campus).  I believe they have privileges at all the hospitals in the Vegas area.

I see Dr. Miller also, I recommend her or any doc in her office very highly. 

• imageGingersnap_mama:

I personally love Dr. Donna Miller at Miller & Turner OB/GYN in Henderson.  Their Henderson office is only a mile down the street from St. Rose Siena campus.  They also have a Las Vegas location as well (near the St. Rose San Martin campus).  I believe they have privileges at all the hospitals in the Vegas area.

I see Dr. Donna Miller as well. I met her at work (I work in a hospital). She has privilages at 2 of the St. Rose hospitals, as well as Spring Valley Hospital (where I work). She is constantly nominated for Las Vegas Best Doctors, year after year. She is no-nonsense, professional yet friendly, and I like her office staff...and the other doctors in her practice. I've seen her for 9 years!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi, Dr. Timothy Sauter is also wonderful and delivers at St. Rose Hospital. Hope this helps!

• I have Angela Ciklin she is AMAZING!!!! She is part of the TURNER & MILLER OBGYN practice now. I have been seeing her since I moved her from Orange County and I love her, she is so nice, understanding and I am always able to see her when I need to. I have had to call her once in the middle of the night since my pregnancy with issues/questions and she called me right back! She delivers at St. Rose as well. I totally recommend her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"