Late Term and Child Loss
Options

4 Months...

So 4 months today my heart was broken when we found out Logan no longer had a heartbeat. I can't believe its been 4 months already. Some days its seem like forever ago and some days its like it was yesterday. I'm adjusting to the new me. Not that I like it but I'm getting used to my life as it is now. I still have bad days but I have good days too. I miss him everyday but i'm so glad I have DH and that he was to TTC again. He's amazing. Plus I'm so glad I found you ladies you have been helpful and supportive over the last 4 months. Thank You!
Logan Gregory born sleeping 9/29/2011 @ 40wks 2days Forever in our hearts Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Congrats to Heatherhah! Baby girl has finally arrived!Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Congrats to my Labor Buddy SouthernBellaKS

Re: 4 Months...

• Options
    I am not too far behind you. The way you describe it is very similar to how I feel. Big big hugs. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your TTC
    TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I totally agree with you about the time thing, and this board being so comforting. Thinking of you and Logan today. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thinking of you and Ellie today too. Thank you!
    Logan Gregory born sleeping 9/29/2011 @ 40wks 2days Forever in our hearts Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Congrats to Heatherhah! Baby girl has finally arrived!Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thinking of you & Logan today! I love seeing your beautiful babe in your siggy.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I techincally didn't deliver him till the 29th but we found out he was gone on the 28th. So really both days really suck.
  • Options
    (((HUGS)))
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    Hugs I am thinking about you!!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options

*hugs*

I really love the ladies on this board. All of you have helped me through some really dark moments and given me a lot of hope.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

((hugs))

thank you for all the support and love you have shared here. I wish you much peace and good luck in your TTCAL journey.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"