Single Parents
Options

DHYGchica3

Referring to the Katie and Tia post 
DHYGchica3 Wow way to be an a$$hat. I think the pp was just trying to be helpful and you were just rude. I'm assuming she is an attorney who deals with these cases regularly and is just offering her FREE advice. Don't post on a public forum asking the public for opinions and advice if you are not going to graciously accept it. It was not rude or insensitive. As far as the BMB ladies stalking you I highly doubt that and there are probably a few ladies who care about you, Katie, and your lo's that check in on it. I would like to know why you think people are STALKING you?   

Re: DHYGchica3

• Options

um, you really want me to believe you aren't someone hiding behind a stupid AE? You don't happen to have anything better to do than read all my posts, hence stalking. maybe you are one of the subgroups, but what ever.

And honestly using our names in the post was not smart using the sn would have been fine.

• Options
    As I said RUDE. She was being helpful and probably truly cared for you and lo. I'm assuming your problem with the BMB ladies is that some of them probably called you on your bs. As I said Public Forum, Public Advice, BG Panties, and don't ask for advice if you can't take it as it is ADVICE, from people you more than likely will never meet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks. :[ I honestly would appreciate it.
  • Options
    Thanks. :[ I honestly would appreciate it.
  • Options

imagelrachelle80:
    Christina's post aside - which I do think was from a valid place of concern and thought - can we just leave these ladies alone and let them get the support that they need and not bring old drama to their new board????

Yes, please... let the past be the past. Its honestly the last thing I want or need right now. Im sure Tia feels the same. I would just like to talk with people in similar situations and get support from people who are not directly affected by my situation. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Let's leave the SP board for Single Parents. Leave your drama towards one another in PM's. It's childish to post a call out in public. Please go back to your original board. 

Thank you.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJCGreene85:

Let's leave the SP board for Single Parents. Leave your drama towards one another in PM's. It's childish to post a call out in public. Please go back to your original board. 

Thank you.  

YesYesYes

DD1 01.19.07
    DD2 11.17.08

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"