Austin Babies
Options

NBR: Anyone own a Miele vacuum?

We need a new vacuum and I'm considering a Miele because they're supposed to be the best. The one I'm looking at is $549 + tax. Am I crazy or are Mieles really worth the extra cost? I like the fact that they have HEPA filters and claim to have super low dust emissions.

Re: NBR: Anyone own a Miele vacuum?

• Options
    I do!! I do!!! I freaking love that damn vacuum. Seriously, it's pretty amazing. I have mostly hard floors and it works wonders. I haven't used a broom in two years, no lie. I honestly think it improved my quality of life. I sound like a raging lunatic but they are the best vacuums!!
  • Options
    And, not sure if you know but there are two stores locally that carry them; Longs Vacuum in south Austin and Barrons in cedar park. I have been to both but prefer longs and they give you a discount on your bags/filters if you buy the vacuum from them. Plus, I recommend talking with them about your needs and they will help you find the model that Will work best for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My grandmother has one that she got at Longs - seriously amazing vacuum. I wish it was in our budget. Her house is primarily tile, and the vacuum does wonders! I don't think she's used a broom in years.
  • Options

The nest ate my long post. In short- I ? my Miela. It was definitely worth the investment.

Also, I second the Longs rec. That guy is great to work with.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"