Attachment Parenting
Options

beco gemini ?

this may be a stupid ? But this is my first time trying to wear baby. I bought the beco gemini today and am trying it out. When I have baby in front facing me are the straps supposed to be criss crossing in back making an X? And am I not supposed to use that snap in back towards the top? Or is that buckle only for when lo is on my back? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: beco gemini ?

• Options
    thank you! :-) i  just wanted to make sure I had it on correctly. The instructions don't show you a picture of what the back looks like once its on. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's not a stupid question....I've been wearing it uncrossed like the Ergo, with the buckle clipped since Christmas.  I had no idea they were supposed to be crossed.  Maybe that's why I so much prefer the Ergo.  Heh.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can wear it either way.  I wear it with the straps uncrossed and clip the back buckle.  It's more comforable for me and lets me take LO out and just drop the front without the straps draging on the ground.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagerboisvert:
    You can wear it either way.  I wear it with the straps uncrossed and clip the back buckle.  It's more comforable for me and lets me take LO out and just drop the front without the straps draging on the ground.

This. I never crossed the back because it took too long to get DD in it. I travelled a lot with DD in it, so I preferred the quick, but probably slightly less comfortable way :-) 

Single mom of DD (2010), TTC #2 since June 2013.
    Occasionally I'm blogging about my life with flybaby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"