Parenting after 35
Options

**BrideBuddies**

Someone from the CO Nestie board recommended I page you on here because you're from Boulder and I think most of those girls are from Denver. We're moving to the area (probably Louisville, Lafayette, or Superior), and I'm having a hard time finding a pediatrician. Last time we moved and I didn't have a pediatrician lined up before the move, DD got sick the day after we moved into the new place (of course) and I had to scramble to find a new ped.

Do you have any recs? Thanks so much, and sorry for intruding on the board!

Re: **BrideBuddies**

• Options

Well ain't that nice that they were thinking of me.  Only I live in the Springs! HA!   So I'm not much help for ya.  Sorry.

I'm trying to think if Pesky (also on this board) is from that part of town... try paging her.

GL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You live in Colorado Springs.  I think that is a beautiful part of the state.  I had to go there several years ago for a training on disaster preparedness with the military (not in the military myself).  I was amazing that it was snowing at the top of Pike's Peake in July.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, I'm pretty spoiled!   I have a lovely mountain view every morning with my tea!  :)

We took the train up to the peak one June 6th and it was a blizzard up there.  Very neat!

• Options
    Ugh, totally my fault!  I kept thinking you were in Boulder so I recommended paging you.  And nah, I'm useless too -- I'm in Highlands Ranch.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"