Two Under 2
Options

difference?

Did you do anything different with number 2 (or 3,4) that you didnt do with number 1?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: difference?

• Options

In general my DD2 was easier, but partially due to how we treated her (and some temperment). 

She had to learn not to be carried everywhere when little, was left in swings, rockers, chairs etc (luckily her sister seemed to be very entertaining to her just to watch).  Getting her to sleep is also alot easier, we just started putting  her down awake and were better at recognizing her tired cues than with DD1. 

The biggest thing was that we weren't so afraid to try different things, change up routines, let her cry a bit etc. and that's made for an easier toddler.

With feeding, she is also a much better eater, maybe just because who she is, but maybe because I was more relaxed about the process as well?

I do think number 2 also benefits alot from the inevitable fact that you spend alot of time dealing with number 1 :o) (and they see them doing things too).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"