D.C. Area Babies
Options

QOTD Friday Follow Up

So don't hate me when I say this, but my girls actually like to sleep in...as in the earliest they get up on a weekend (most times) is 7...and it's often later, closer to 8.  What time does your LO wake up on the weekends?

Re: QOTD Friday Follow Up

• Options

DD - between 7:30 and 8:30.  Usually 8.

DS - Between 7:30 and 8.  If DD is still sleeping, I can sometimes snuggle him into staying in bed till 8:30.

• Options

6 am

All three of them.

Angry

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We're all usually up by 8-8:30, 9 at the latest.

image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    During the week, its 7:30 for both.  On the weekends, sometimes its 7:30, but if we are not up and making noise (and we generally are not), we can stretch it to 8ish. 
  • Options
    Sometimes DD sleeps until 8:30 during the week.  How do I know? Because I sleep in right with her.  Embarrassed  (Well, usually I get up at 8 when our nanny arrives.)  I work a late schedule.  I am not a morning person!
  • Options
    Around 7
  • Options

The same time he usually wakes up between 6 and 7. 

I almost never wake DS up even on the weekdays. 

The only difference between the weekends and weekdays is I don't set my alarm for 5:55AM and just let DS wake me up. 

Off to the beach

DS 7/18/2010
    Handy 2.0 Due Early August

2011/2012 Races
    12/17/2011 Christmas Caper 10K
    2/11/2012 Have a Heart 5K
    3/17/2012 DC RNR Half Marathon
    4/22/2012 10M Parkway Classic
    10/28/2012 Marine Corps Marathon
  • Options
    imageMrs.Handy:

The same time he usually wakes up between 6 and 7. 

I almost never wake DS up even on the weekdays. 

The only difference between the weekends and weekdays is I don't set my alarm for 5:55AM and just let DS wake me up. 

this exactly.  and it seems he wakes up earlier on weekends than weekdays Crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    J is generally up between 6:00-6:30 every day. For a while he was waking up before 6:00, which SUCKED, but we seem to be over that hump. He rarely sleeps past 7:00.

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    Between 6 and 7.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Oh, I am so jealous of most of you! 6am is lucky here...although the past week has been better (6:30) so I am hoping this weekend might be better too. He has been an early riser since he was about 6 months old.

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

9am?? OMG I will give someone $1000 to sleep in til 9am!!

no, seriously!

even before kids, the dogs would wake us up before that.  Ah, how I miss the days (pre-kids, pre-DH/dogs) when I turned off all phones and slept in til 12-1pm.

DS was up at 5:20 today and I am predicting earlier for tomorrow. Really, 6:30am wake-up on weekends is good, 7am is HEAVENLY.

I wake up with the kids on Sat and DH on Sundays but the prob is that I can hear the kids on Sundays anyway, so I never get to sleep in.

• Options

oh it's the opposite at our house. T likes to get up early and watch cartoons on the weekend, but since we dropped the cable and he isn't allowed to use the DVD by himself, he'll sleep until his normal time. 

if he had tv, T would be up at 7am. otherwise, it's 7:30/8

A still wakes up at her usual, btwn 6:30 and 7 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Usually between 6:30-7:30, which is when she usually wakes up.  However, last weekend she slept until I woke her up at 10 a.m.!  Of course, that was the morning I woke up at 6 a.m. and couldn't fall back asleep.
  • Options
    They usually get up around 8 during the week and sometimes a little later on the weekends. We aren't as strict about bedtimes on Fridays and Saturdays. A lot of the time they'll get up at 8 and get in bed with us and go back to sleep. 
    Married 7.9.05
    DD1 9.24.06
    DS 7.1.08
    twins due 9.7.11 lost twin A at
    DD2 4.7.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"