Stay at Home Moms
Options

what is your daily schedule??

Re: what is your daily schedule??

• Options

We play it by ear.  She usually wakes up between 6-7 and eats breakfast, plays for a while, naps around 9:30ish for an hour or two, wakes up around 11:30-noon-ish, eats, playtime, nap around 2 or 3, wake up, playtime, dinner around 6ish, bedtime at 7.  

She's had more sleep than usual today though; she had a flu shot yesterday and it kind of took it out of her.  

• Options

Before I hit late pregnancy and lost all my energy....

7 am awake, eat breakfast watch cartoons.

9-11 am we have different activities for each day of the week.  Monday - clean house and grocery shop, Tuesday - storytime at the library and play at the park, Wednesday - moms group at church, Thursday - playdate with friends, Friday - she goes to "school" a 90 minute preschool for 2 yr olds.

12 lunch

1-3 pm nap

3-5 pm run errands, go to park, play at home or in the yard, play with neighbors and then get dinner ready

5:30 dinner

6-7 play with daddy

7-8 bath, bed

SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DS wakes between 6:30 and 7 AM. I get him up and give him some milk, then hand over to DH so I can shower, etc.

Breakfast at 8 AM.

After breakfast - activity. Either a class or we go to the gym. Every other week or so we go to the Children's Museum.

Lunch - 11:30 or so

Nap - 12:30/1 PM to (hopefully) 2:30/3:00 PM

After nap - afternoon activity. If it is warm enough (above freezing!) we go to the park. Otherwise a playgroup, indoor playspace, library, etc.

Dinner - 6 PM

Bed - 7:15-7:30 PM

I do most of my errands and chores the two days a week he is in daycare.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Depends on the day ha!  We are so busy, most of our days are exactly the same actually, it just depends what time we leave the house for our AM activity and IF we have a PM activity.  All meals, naps and when I clean up is the same everyday.

Emily is up with DH around 8:30am - he does breakfast, cleans the kitchen and gets her dressed for the day.

I'm up around 9-9:30am and immediately shower and get myself dressed for the day.  Emily and I are normally out the door by 10am and DH leaves around 10:30am.  We have activities every single weekday morning, some are shorter than others so, we some times have errands to run or we host play dates here at home before lunch.

We are home for lunch EVERY DAY (unless we have a lunch date) to eat by 12:30pm.

Emily naps between 2-5pm every day.

If we don't have a PM activity, she eats a snack and we go to the gym so I can take one of the classes I love OR we run errands like grocery shopping, COSTCO, Target, The mall, etc., etc.

We are home by 7PM every day and I make Emily's dinner.

Bathtime is at 7:30PM and I get Emily out, in her PJS and read her books before putting her in bed at 8:30PM.

I rest/watch TV/clean up and when DH gets home anytime between 8:30-9:30PM, he helps me make dinner and we eat and watch TV before going to bed around 11PM.

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options

6-8AM Wake up

Play for about 1.5-2 hours

Eats

9:30 - 10:30/11:00AM Naps

Eat

Early afternoon - run errands or, if I'm at home that day I'll take DS outside (weather permitting) in the stroller for about an hour with our dog

Play

Nap another 1-2 hours/wake him up at 3pm

Eat

Play

Bath

Eat

Bed at 7pm

Exciting huh??

Our days vary sometimes. I have a MOP's group I belong to and my mom comes over a few times a week and helps out with DS while I clean the house or vice versa =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"