Single Parents
Options

Help plz.. need advice!!

Atm im currently dating my babys father! im only 9 weeks pregnant but since ive come to terms with an unexpected pregnancy ive been seeing a whole lot of this about the father that i havent noticed before (immaturity, clingyness, and obsession) ive been debating to tell him that we need to end the relationship but start over from the very beginning and just talk for a while and then see how we both feel! This could end in me being a single mom and im ok with that! from people who are single parents do you think that this would be a good idea since im getting so stressed over this!  

Re: Help plz.. need advice!!

• Options

Talking is always good! Just try not to come across as accusing him of being a terrible person. Have you heard of using "I stantements"? Like, instead of saying "You are so fricking clingy it is driving me crazy," you can say "I appreciate my personal space so much, I want us to both be independent people in addition to being a couple." You will feel good about yourself in the long wrong if you at least try to voice your opinions without just breaking off the relationshp completely. Then he has his chance to work on whatever he needs to work on. And if after all that, you still feel like you don't want to be together, then it's a good thing you have 31 more weeks to break up before getting the baby involved :)

There is nothing like pregnancy to make you see your partner for all his true colors!

• Options

If this isn't mud then please let go of the shift1 button and holy run on sentence. 

9 weeks pregnant = a range of emotions.  Talk it out and grow up.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"