Pre-School and Daycare

what age for Disney on Ice?

Re: what age for Disney on Ice?

• We took DD in December, right before she turned 3. She LOVED it. It was the "Dare to Dream" one with Rapunzel, Tiana, and Cinderella.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• WE did our first Disney on Ice last winter and the girls were almost 3 and 4 1/2 and they both loved it.  We had done a regular Disney show the year before and again, both girls loved it.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Loading the player...
  • We went when DD was 3 and she loved it, and funny enough my DH and I enjoyed it as well.  I plan to take her again next year and any other Disney shows that come our way.
    image image
  • I took DS to Toy story 3 on ice when he was 4, it was all good
  • DD liked it for a while for her 3rd birthday. She loved it with her friend when she turned 4.
    My darling daughter just turned 4 years old.
  • Jocelyn turns 3 at the end of March, and she LOVED it last week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My mom took DS1 when he was 3 1/2.  He loved it!  He still talks about it still likes to look at the magazine/souvenier they give out.  He wants to go again.
  • we did dare to dream at 3.5yr

I wouldn't have done it any younger. for my kid at least

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • The first time we took DD to see it was when she was 3 1/2 and we saw Princesses on Ice.  She loved it, so we're seeing Disney on Ice in about a month.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are taking the kids in March to the Treasure Trove show.  My DD turned 3 in december and she is really excited.  We aren't sure how much DS will care, he'll be almost 2 when we go.  If he wasn't free, he wouldn't be going becuase I'm almost positive he is not going to sit and watch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"