Two Under 2
Options

has anyone gotten monthly onesie stickers that weren't pickysticky?

For my first baby, I got the pickysticky ones, and now that #2 is almost here, I see Etsy has so so many cute ones...but I heard that some on etsy are hit or miss- they dont stick really well, like pickysticky does, and so they dont go too well with squirmy babies and you can see the raised, non-sticky margins in the photographs.

I guess it seems silly to be shopping "quality" on onesie stickers, but curious if anyone has any feedback on ones they have used or has an etsy shop they could suggest if they liked their stickers?

Re: has anyone gotten monthly onesie stickers that weren't pickysticky?

• Options
    I did pickysticky for #1, but found much cuter ones for #2 on etsy. To me it wasn't a big deal if it sticks well or not because I pretty much just use the sticker to take pix and then keep it on for the rest of the day. I may incorporate the stickers into the baby books, but for now I just save them. And they all seem they stick the same to me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I did Picky Sticky for my first two, but I want to use a different pattern for this baby and I don't love any of the other options from there.

I've seen SO many cute ones on etsy though and I agree with PP - we just use ours for pics so the stickiness factor was never huge for me. 

DC1 (2.5) | DC2 (1) | #3 due 6.1.2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hadn't even heard of pickystick until Micah was several months old.  We got his from an etsy seller (I'm sorry I don't remember the name) and they worked great.  I just stuck the sticker on right before the pictures, then took it off after pictures and put it on a piece of paper to save to use in his scrapbook.  Never noticed any problems.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"