Adoption
Options

Adoption Prayer Group

Hi everyone,The Adoption Prayer Group is a support group utilizing the power of prayer. If you want to join I will assign you a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. Very simple-yet powerful!!! The complete listing of partners can be found under Prayer Partners. I usually post on Wednesdays. Feel free to search under Adoption Prayer Group and check in at whatever time of day.

If you have any concerns, special prayer requests, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at suzannesteward69@yahoo.com If you want to join the group and be linked up with a prayer partner please provide the following info: your name, and if you choose your email address. If you?re not comfortable with posting your email address, please feel free to send me a private message with your email address.

Prayer Partners: Joe?s Sweet Pea and Silliest Bunny, Katybug_h and Jen is Silly, Sugardumpling and Ginger71, babywisher and firecracker8, julandjo and cogbot, GnomeSweetGnome and srmmm09, kellz (kelliez@charter.net) and Amber, Gracie Sue Nicole and Brenda, Porsha and pinkzebra, Honeydew and Potatohead, MandertheDB and Amy720. This Week?s Events: Feb. 4th: Ambie0611?s adoption class

Praise: Sarai0316: Her CPR class went well!!

Special Prayer Requests: Please let me know if you have any prayer requests.

My prayer request: I have been overwhelmed with studying for my comprehensive exam (the exam that I need to pass to get my graduate degree) that will be on March 23 & 24. Please pray that my studying goes well and I pass the exam. My father is still having difficulties with his eye. The doctor said that it was caused by anesthesia to his eye muscle. Please pray that his eye heals soon. Please pray for healing for my DH?s cousin who has cancer. She is going to have chemotherapy for the third time and radiation for the first time. Some situations at church have trigged the pain of my infertility struggle. Please pray that I can remain calm while experiencing these triggers.

Ambie0611: She needs some prayers and guidance regarding her relationship with her mom. She and her mom have some issues that they need to work through for a healthier and better relationship. Please pray that they are able to work through these issues.

GnomeSweetGnome: She has started her classes. Please pray for her to have an organized mind, discipline, and a sense of peace.

Sarai0316: Please pray that their adoption prints come back soon! This is the only thing that is left for her and her DH to be certified. Welcome new member!

Please join me in welcoming Layafette Girl J Her homestudy is finished and she is officially on the waiting list. Their SW has a potential match due in February that she wants to show their paperwork to. Please pray that all goes well. 

Reflection for the day: Hebrews 11:3: By faith we understand that that the universe was formed by God?s command, so that the visible came forth from the invisible. 

Question of the day: What is your favorite aspect of winter? For me, it?s watching the beautiful sunsets. You can see so much more of the sunsets when the leaves on the trees aren?t blocking your view. I also enjoy watching the birds come to my birdfeeder.

Group updates:
-If you have any upcoming events (appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) be sure to let me know so I can post them in the events section!!
Suzanne

Re: Adoption Prayer Group

• Options

Hello everyone! I pray that all is going well for everyone! DH and I had a baby shower this past Saturday and we got a whole lot of stuff! I am so thankful for my family and friends and all that they provided for us! I will never have to buy clothes,or diapers, or anything for a loooonnngggg time! God is good!

We're still waiting for the agency to receive our fingerprint clearance, so keep on praying for us! Love you all ladies!!!

QOTD: My favorite aspect of winter is the nice cold weather, and getting to wear all of my scarfs, gloves, and boots!!! :)

Married for 10 years, TTC 5 years
    dx: Male Factor Infertility, low sperm count, low motility
    History:
    3 Clomid IUI's=3 BFN
    took a break from trying for the last 3 years
    Currently:
    met with doctor 2/2/16, actively TTC #1 again, excited
    Psalm 113:9 "He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!"
    ***Fost/Adopt Parents, 1 y/o, 3 y/o***

• Options

So, now that the semester has started I could definitely use some extra prayers.  I'm not that concerned about my coursework, but some of my other responsibilities are causing a lot of stress and difficulty right now and I need to mediate that somehow, because the stress is affecting my mood, concentration, and relationship with DH, which is NO BUENO.

QOTD: I think my favorite thing about winter is being able to cozy up on the couch with a blanket, book, and hot beverage.  Especially if there's snow outside (a rarity here in TX, but so awesome when it happens!)/.  Also, DH's birthday is in the winter, so that makes it pretty great (his birthday is Friday!).

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi everyone!  I'm typing this after nearly 48 hours with VERY LITTLE sleep, so please excuse any typos or ramblings that don't make sense!  Please keep me in T&P's that I will overcome this sinus "junk" that has me up all night (you would think it's the baby, but no!)

Reflection: Ah, the invisible to visable.  May ALL our adoption dreams move from invisability to visible, wonderful REALITY!

QOTD: I'm gonna go with the easy one and say CHRISTMAS- oh, how I love it!  Such wonderful memories made from my childhood and now.  The rest of winter is kinda a buzzkill for me, especially with this "nonwinter" winter we've been having.  Seems like we are perpetually stuck in fall, and not the pretty part of fall!  I suppose I can get geared up for Valentine's Day as well- all my students bring me little Valentines and it's sweet.  I guess that's a winter thing I love, too : )

Have a wonderful rest of the week, everybody, I'm praying for us all : )  

Look for me on Facebook! (reply and I'll tell you who to look for!) imageimage Began meds 9/6/07. Donor ER date 10/2/07. ET date 10/8/07!!! Beta 10/19=BFN Began meds for FET 11/21 FET 12/21! Beta 1/2/08- BFN It took exactly two years of adoption waiting, after two years of IF struggles. Our baby is here! imageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers http://myifertilityblog.blogspot.com - new post! image
  • Options

Hi All,

I have one prayer request this week.  There is a possibility that I have a recurrence of a benign tumor in my parotid gland.  It has been nearly 20 years since I had the first one and this is in the exact same place and hurts much the same way.  I go for an MRI on Friday Feb 3.  Until then, I will continue to say a prayer, treat it like a blocked lumph node or gland, and hope it is not a tumor.  Additionally, next Friday is also the feast of St Blaise, so you know I will be going to church and getting my neck blessed before the MRI!!!

What do I love about winter?  Well, in SF, it is the rainy season... so I love to be able to spend time inside working on projects.  This year, hubs and I are renovating the basement, HUGE Project (putting up drywall, electric wiring, moving the laundry area, adding a bathroom).  But it will be worth it in the end.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"