Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What double strollers work with Chicco Keyfit 30?

I feel like I made a bad decision getting the Chicco keyfit 30 for my infant seat.  We purchased the travel system and liked it during the infant stage, but purchased a BOB after he was out of the infant seat.

Now, I'm pregnant with #2 and trying to figure out what type of double stroller (other than Chicco) where I can still use my keyfit 30.

Anyone know which are compatible?  I just looked into the Sit N stand DX and I don't think that will work.  We can't afford to purchase a new infant seat and bases in addition to the stroller.

Thanks for the help! 

Re: What double strollers work with Chicco Keyfit 30?

• There are Chicco adapters for most of the Baby Jogger doubles. I know you can get one for both the City Mini and the City Select. 
  • The doubles I liked and in this order.  All will work with a chicco.  IMO, you get what you pay for in a double.  I still use my city select with an almost 4 and 2 year old.  

City Select

Bumbleride Indie Twin

City Elite

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsLnt:
    There are Chicco adapters for most of the Baby Jogger doubles. I know you can get one for both the City Mini and the City Select. 

We bought the citi mini because it fits through a standard door.  Then we bought the adapter to use the Chicco infant seat with, I think it was $70.  Expensive, but we're excited about it. 

• I LOVE  my city select because it is a single that converts to double so i can use it as both or single but it is $$$$

When I first had DS I got the Kolcraft count ours you get all the accessories included for about $200

https://www.amazon.com/Contours-Options-Tandem-Stroller-Tangerine/dp/B002VPCPRS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1327466095&sr=8-4

It comes with carseat adaptor (I also have a chicco  keyfit), rotating seats, activity bar, and the basket is HUGE but DD started to outgrow the stroller and it is a tank!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Strollers.com will let you sort by compatible infant seats.

image   image

• Wow, this is all so helpful for me!  I did not know about the Contours option or about strollers.com!

I really appreciate the help!  I have a feeling we'll pay $$$ for a nice stroller, because we love our Bob and I can't imagine going to a cheapo after that.

Thanks again!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"