Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Enfamil AR vs Similac for Spit up

Any of you use Enfamil A.R? If so have you tried the Similac for Spit up? Is there a big difference between the two?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Enfamil AR vs Similac for Spit up

• Options
    My dd (now 5 years old) threw up every bottle. We tried four different formulas until pedi suggested enfamil AR. That was a saving grace. She never threw up another bottle After that. The Enfamil AR solved all her problems.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We used Enfamil A.R. for DD's excessive spit-up. Like the PP, she spit-up every bottle too, until we put her on that. We never tried Similac Sensitive for her. Now, with DS he has been so fussy and irritable lately and he is on Similac Sensitive right now. I'm not sure if he has colic or gas but I think we're going to switch him to Enfamil Gentlease, and if that doesn't work then A.R.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have used both and they seem to be the same. It's all really a matter of preference. I chose the famil, but only because that's what my local wic office offers. Best of luck with your little one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"