Washington Babies
Options

**cmcmillan**

i saw your response on febmomz, but i know you don't check there often, so i thought i'd reply here--

i guess if it's not approved car seat safety thing, we won't use it. but that's a good idea to bring it unopened and ask them about it.

i tried registering for the car seat inspection at overlake, but they haven't called me back yet (called on friday). city of lynnwood does inspections, too, by appointment (and this is closer than overlake!) so i will call them if overlake doesn't call me any time soon. but thanks for the offer :)

Re: **cmcmillan**

• Options

oh good, glad you saw that.  I have an appt tomorrow with Lake Stevens to have ours checked, and my oldest sons checked since we moved him to the 3rd row. 

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I dunno if you saw my reply, Jennlin -- but there's a lady who's certified and does house calls, too, in return for gas money. :) Sue Emery -- suemery@aol.com ... :)
    ---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesoralette:
    I dunno if you saw my reply, Jennlin -- but there's a lady who's certified and does house calls, too, in return for gas money. :) Sue Emery -- suemery@aol.com ... :)

i did see your reply, but you said w.seattle--and w.seattle is kinda far! (prob about 6 bucks in gas money Wink).  we will only be having the car seat in one car, so we won't need her to do multiples. lynnwood police department is less than 5 mins from my house, so i will likely go there when i get my seat delivered (tomorrow!!!) overlake still hasn't called me back (grrrr).

• Options
    imagejennlin:

imagesoralette:

i did see your reply, but you said w.seattle--and w.seattle is kinda far! (prob about 6 bucks in gas money Wink).  we will only be having the car seat in one car, so we won't need her to do multiples. lynnwood police department is less than 5 mins from my house, so i will likely go there when i get my seat delivered (tomorrow!!!) overlake still hasn't called me back (grrrr).

Butting in...

I have used the Lynnwood PD 3x for car seat installations.  They are great!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagegreenmtbride:

Butting in...

I have used the Lynnwood PD 3x for car seat installations.  They are great!! 

butt away :)

thanks! this is reassuring. overlake finally called me back yesterday and told me they were full, but would put me on a waiting list. (i'm 8th in line)...since overlake is a bit far, i think i will call lynnwood pd soon to see if they will inspect mine...our carseat comes from amazon today, yay!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"