Minnesota Babies

Kindernook in Lakeville?

I am starting to look into preschools in this area.  We are hoping to hear back in the next couple of days about the townhome we want to rent.  This pre-school would be down the street which is ideal.  I'm wondering if you have heard anything about it.  i can't afford the Montessori (sp?) schools, and am looking to stay under $200 for the month.  I can't believe the cost of pre-schools there.  Here you can get into a really nice pre-school for around $100/month!  Any other recommendations.  I would be willing to drive about 20 minutes away.

Re: Kindernook in Lakeville?

• I don't know much about other then it has been around for Years. 
  • I don't know about that place, but I can reccommend another place for you to look at.

I've heard great things about Anna Bananas in Farmington. My neighbor is a SAHM and sent her oldest there (she's now in K and the youngest is too young this year) for their preschool program and loved it. Not sure on the rates but might as well check out the website and see what you think.

Good luck! You'll love the Lakeville area! Smile

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Or has anyone been to Small Wonders preschool?
  • imageutgirl2:
    Or has anyone been to Small Wonders preschool?

I did :) but that was MANY years ago. Also something fun to look into (but I am having a hard time finding info online so who knows if it's still going on) but the Play School that the North highschool puts on (super fun time) were the High school students are the teachers as part of a class

• I don't have experience with it yet, but here is the pre-school at our church:

https://www.hosannalc.org/?page_id=66

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagePayne2B2008:

imageutgirl2:
    Or has anyone been to Small Wonders preschool?

I did :) but that was MANY years ago. Also something fun to look into (but I am having a hard time finding info online so who knows if it's still going on) but the Play School that the North highschool puts on (super fun time) were the High school students are the teachers as part of a class

That sounds like it could be fun! 

• I went to Kindernook as a child and if we lived in Lakeville (or nearby) I'd definitely look into it for my daughter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"