New to The Bump
Options

So distracted!

I am so dumb.  This is why:  my doctor has me on round 3 of clomid.  She sends me for blood tests every CD21, and typically I will hear from the doctor's office within the week to tell me if I've O'd or not.  I went for a blood test last Tuesday, and hadn't heard anything.  So I picked up the phone this morning, about 10 minutes after they opened, and asked what the results were to my blood test.  I O'd!!  But now I've been distracted all day.  Obvs there is no guarantee I'll get a BFP (I test on CD35 as per doc's orders) but it's fun to imagine, right?  It's the first time I've O'd, so, again, not expecting huge results, but it's progress!!  And because MH and I are keeping on the DL, I haven't shared my progress (story of my journey or anything) with anyone, and it's so hard keeping it in!!  I just want to scream I'm so excited to see progress!!

Again, I'm not trying to get my hopes high because I've seen heartbreak from a lot of women.  Has anyone gotten lucky their first O after TTC for awhile and being on meds?  Or how many rounds on the same dosage did it take?
Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"