Postpartum Depression
Options

First attempt at lighthearted post

I'm going to try my hand at starting an irreverent, silly, crazytimes post.

If you are not up for that, ignore the words and reply that you aren't interested.

Do you ever have wacky dreams?  I had one dream where I learned Tim Gun (from project runway) live the next town over and was having a reunion party with past contestants.  I decided to crash that party.  So I dressed up all fancy, drove to his neighborhood and walked right into his house. There was fancy food and the house was beautiful.  All these past contestants started collecting in the living room (none that I actually remember watching) and then we went around the room introducing ourselves to those we weren't on the same season as us.  Except that I was a party crasher!  So when it got to me, I fessed up and admitted I was a super fan and just wanted to meet everyone.

Tim Gun was very sweet about it and didn't call the cops.  Instead he posed for a picture and then we danced.  And he was about 12 feet tall.  After I left, I realized the production assistant HADN'T taken a picture with my camera and I was crushed.  Until someone told me that our picture together was on the internet.

INTERNET FAME IN MY DREAMS, WITH TIM GUN, Y'ALL! 

I love that dream.

[Poll]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: First attempt at lighthearted post

• Options

Do you wanna know how lucky I am....I dream about Brad Pitt a lot...and I mean the good kind. I actually just had one where I was dating George Clooney only to get to Brad. That is how awesome I am in my dreams.

FWIW: If either one of those guys talked to me IRL I would faint.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This whole post has made me giggle.  I wish I had good dreams.  Even if I did I don't often remember them.  Maybe once I start sleeping through the night again.  EVA, I'm going to steal Brad from you!  Although, I am sure there is enough of him to go around!Stick out tongue
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelilwildthing:
    This whole post has made me giggle.  I wish I had good dreams.  Even if I did I don't often remember them.  Maybe once I start sleeping through the night again.  EVA, I'm going to steal Brad from you!  Although, I am sure there is enough of him to go around!Stick out tongue

I am super obsessed with him. I think that one day we will meet and I will get to look into those beautiful eyes of his right before I hit the floor.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Okay I have been having this ridiculous dream and am SO glad I can tell someone! I have had at least 3 dreams this week about trying to seduce one of my good make friends, who happens to be openly gay.  And it is, as you would expect, horribly awkward :)
  • Options

imageswimiz500:
    I have had at least 3 dreams this week about trying to seduce one of my good male friends, who happens to be openly gay.  And it is, as you would expect, horribly awkward :)

That's hilarious.  Have you told him about it?  He might get a kick out of it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    imageksspiff:

imageswimiz500:
    I have had at least 3 dreams this week about trying to seduce one of my good male friends, who happens to be openly gay.  And it is, as you would expect, horribly awkward :)

That's hilarious.  Have you told him about it?  He might get a kick out of it!

Oh he would definitely get a kick out of it. I should tell him!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"