Postpartum Depression

Is it?

So, I've been wondering if I have some PPD or maybe just a milder form of "baby blues" or neither.

I've been weepy lately, but it's in regards to pre-baby issues that made me cry already!! They've just had more baggage added to them from baby being here now.

*Okay, example here and PLEASE don't think that my DH is an ass. Every time I lift DS or adjust him while holding him DH instantly says "watch his neck!" UH... I KNOW!!! Not my first handling of a newborn!   I already feel like I do a lot of things "wrong" because I'm also a fairly new step-mom, and have been muddling my way through being a mother figure to tween/teen agers before the baby.

I've also been struggling a bit with accepting a c-section when an all natural birth was my ideal. 

I've always been one that bottles up my feelings and then sits and cries alone in the bedroom while everyone else is out of the house.

I know that no one here can make a diagnosis, but I'm reluctant to talk to the Dr. about feelings that were present before the LO came.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is it?

• I think you should talk to your doctor. Depressed is depressed...whether or not you have PPD right now. Your hormones are only going to make it worse. I am sorry you are going through this but there is help. You don't have to sit alone and cry.

As for your DH, mine is the same way. "don't let her crawl to close to that or that bite is too big." I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MY BABY. so I get that part. Men are just annoying.

Big hugs for you. This board is here.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"