Long Island Babies
Options

Please recommend a pediatrician in Nassau County!

We go to Caring Pediatrics but we are dissatisfied as the Pedi is never there and we always get stuck with a nurse or intern. Needless to say, we always get misdiagnosed :(

Re: Please recommend a pediatrician in Nassau County!

• Options
    We absolutely love Dr. Anthony Grillo, Levittown Pediatrics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks! We will look him up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have been very happy with Garden City Pediatrics (on Stewart near Merchants Concourse).  Dr. Sartori is excellent as is Dr. Pagnotta.  Dr. Satori tends to run very late so I have been using Dr. Pagnotta more often.  Good luck
  • Options
    Hi, I have been using Dr. Greg Gulbransen in Oyster Bay (922 3131), Love the practice, 3 very efficient doctors always on call. They also came by the hospital 2-3 times at the time of birth, My baby girl is very healthy thank God. And am planning to go to him with my Second child when he/she is born in Sep. Good Luck
  • Options
    East Rockaway pediatrics is great. There is never a wait, the office staff is really friendly, the doctors call you right back. Both Dr Staiman and Delarusso are really good.
  • Options

KidFixers in Syosset, all four doctors are great! They have hours seven days a week and call back very promptly on the 24 hr service line. 

• Options
    we love dr. Pugliese port pediatics
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have been really happy with Pediatrics Health Associates in Plainview. We use Dr. Samuel mostly and love him. Their number is 931-7337 if you are interested.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Not sure where you're coming from and so it could be a bit of a drive, but we love Dr. Sania Wilkins of Port Pediatrics in Port Washington.  She has the best "bedside manner," really talking with parents not at them.  I'm fairly sure that she takes a wide range of insurances (I know GHI & CIGNA for a fact), and she has privileges at North Shore, LIJ (including Cohen's, formerly Schneider's Children), and -- I believe -- Winthrop.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"