Delaware Babies
Options

Newborn Photographer

Does anyone know of a newborn photographer in delaware?  I want to get those adorable photos taken.  I found one so far but it seems expensive. 

Thanks!

~B

Re: Newborn Photographer

• Options

Hi Dutchsmom,

I am a new mom and happen to be starting a new photography business.  I have done a few newborn photo sessions, my pictures can be viewed at www.facebook.com/FreeRangePhotographer

I have created a traveling studio, so I can come to you and you can stay warm and comfy with your little one or we can work out whatever works best for you.  I prefer to use natural light if and when possible, but that can be difficult this time of year, unless you have a room with lots of windows.

My prices are very reasonable; $75 for a session and I will then edit your photos and give you the electronic files on a thumb drive.  After that, you are welcome to order prints yourself or order them through me.  I will guarantee you will receive at least 8 photos from the session that you will absolutely love.

Feel free to send me an email if you want to learn more; nikifreedman@me.com  

• Options

Check out Courtney Anton Photography.  Her prices are reasonable and she does really great work.  If I remember correctly she is based out of PA, but I have friends in DE whose babies she photographed.

www.courtneyanton.com 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am a photographer local to DE specializing in newborns. :) Check out https://blueprint-photography.com for samples and prices.
  • Options
    Are you delivering at Christiana?  Bellababy is affiliated with the hospital and comes right to your room a couple days after delivery to snap some shots, and you can order them afterwards if you like them.  They did a good job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"