Indiana Babies
Options

Monday check-in

1. How are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. are you excited for the Superbowl coming to Indy?  Or will it be a PITA for you?  Are you going to the game or any related events? 

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• Options

1.  ready for AF to go away.

2.  Highlight- seeing some friends back home I hadn't seen in awhile.  Lowlight- getting a BFN and AF.

3. I'm looking forward to calling the RE and getting a plan in place for IVF #4.2.  DH and I talked and want to try again asap.

4. I think it will be neat, but I plan to avoid downtown since it will be busy.  We aren't going to the game because it's too expensive.  We think it would be fun to go to the NFL village or experiense some other events, but don't want to have to pay outrageous amounts for parking, so we probably won't go to any.  I'm just glad neither Dh nor I work downtown.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1. Feeling great even though it's gloomy outside.

2. highlight- great family time, lowlight- car troubles for my husband

3. No longer sharing my car with my husband!

4. Very excited for the Super bowl, no way we can afford to actually go to the game but I will definitely be cheering on the Giants. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How are you feeling? eh. been better

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? highlight- taking a long nap yesterday. it was great. lowlight- m/s still kicking my s$$ some days

3. what are you looking forward to this week? 24 week appt tomorrow

4. are you excited for the Superbowl coming to Indy?  Or will it be a PITA for you?  Are you going to the game or any related events?  I guess you could say I'm excited. I would love to go down to one of the free concerts or something. DH works downtown so we can park at his office for free. And he will probably be working from home all next week to avoid the traffic and all the craziness. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Just tired, as expected. 

2. high: having DH home for a long weekend.  low: that the weekend ended.

3. A full nights sleep - my mom is going to spend the night on Tuesday night to take care of Owen and Olivia.

4. Since we are quite busy at home I won't be attending any of the festivities.  Neither of us work downtown so it isn't a hassle for us.  I think it is great for the city!

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.  Still have a cold. 

2.  Highlight:  Getting Thai food for dinner on Saturday.  Lowlight:  Being sick all weekend.  :(

3.  I would say MOPS, but DD has a cold, too, along with a junky cough so I don't think I want to take her around other kids.  I know she's not feeling well and I feel like that's mean to take her out when she'd rather be comfortable at home.

4.  Eh - not really.  I plan on staying far away from downtown!  ;)  I think it will be life as normal here that weekend, except for watching the game on TV.  

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. Feeling pretty good! 34 weeks and 2 days along! Things are going well! Just starting to get nervous about stretch marks- not sure how much more my skin can stretch without some appearing!

2. Highlight: my baby shower was Saturday, and we had a really great turn out despite the weather! We got so many great gifts! We feel really blessed! Lowlight: nothing comes to mind- yay!

3. Looking forward to sending out the thank you notes today! I am so happy they are already done! I procrastinated doing the wedding notes for forever! Haha!

4. I don't really feel strongly about the super bowl this year. I was pretty bummed at the end of the ravens/patriots game! I thought for sure Baltimore had it in the bag! Nonetheless, we definitely cannot afford to go to the game and I think I have to work that day anyways! FIL wanted to go to the NFL experience and take DH and his brothers, but I think DH declined- he hates big crowds of people! 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"