Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

New, BBTing & possibly expecting to O next weekendish

Hi, I've posted a couple times so far but never really introduced myself so here goes...I'm 24, I've been married almost 2 years to DH and we just bought our first home this past June. TTC is VERY exciting for me because I was always the one that would say I never wanted to have kids. So naturally I never did a lot of day dreaming about motherhood or babies, but now that we made the desicion to TTC...I AM OBSESSED!! I am already head over heals in love with my future child lol!

This is Our first cycle TTC, I am using an OPK and will start my temping tomorrow (yay!) and am going to chart on FF. Of course I don't know for sure yet but I am expecting to O around next weekend, anyone else?. I sure hope so!!

Good luck to everyone!!!

Re: New, BBTing & possibly expecting to O next weekendish

• Options
    Welcome and GL! I'm expected to O next weekend too. It's perfect... FW and DHs birthday weekend. Two birds, one stone. Big Smile
  • Options

I am hoping I will in a few days....I had what I thought was a close to + OPK last night, but today's don't look any closer and I keep stupidly wasting digi OPKs, thinking that maaaaybe I'm just not looking at the IC correctly.  Sigh, maybe once I waste an entire box of digi's I'll become a little less obsessed with them.

Love your house btw, very nice!  GL!

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi tbouch - cute house! I'm new too and trying not to obsess. I'm just coming off BCP and so will be monitoring my cycle this month before we TTC in March. 

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to the board and good luck to you! :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just started doing the OPK's. The first day I got nothing, then today I got a very faint line. Still - but maybe it could mean I will O sooner, I'm taking with a grain of salt though. I wanted to start temping today but I woke up with the cold from hell this morning Crying so scratch that!
  • Options
    Welcome to the board and good luck!
    My Blog
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• Options

I am possibly O'ing next weekendish too. I just started OPK'ing this weekend ( a few days early but i figure hey why not.. I just turned 30, and me and my Dh have been married for over a year but have been together for almost 7 years this nov. He finally decided it was time to try to get preganant after we moved into the new house and got the dogs, and such (he lives by a plan almost.. lol) I have a child that is 10 now by previous marriage so this is ALL new and starting over again but I am super excited as well. It kills me not to talk to anyone about it (were trying to keep this a secret from fam and friends till it happens).
    So i am excited to see someone is possibly Oing the same time...

so congrats and good luck.. !!

This is my First month TTC as well

I married my Knight in Shining Armor 8-14-2010!! Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker ~~Our Furbabies~ Sissy and Tank~~ <a href="http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/lluuvvbugg/?action=view
  • Options

luv- My hubby and I have been together going on 7 years too! When did you get married?? Our hubby's think alike, mine came to me and told me he was ready, and he is an OCD planner lol! & we have dogs as well, 4 of them!

Wow we have a lot in common! I hope we both O this weekend! How exciting!!!!

• Options
    We got married in August of 2010. Lol, ya, hubbys are so funny. if he wasnt ready he wouldnt talk about it... then about 3 weeks ago, we were going somewhere and asked when i wanted to get pregnant out of left field... threw me off for a loop. so is mine, my hubby wanted the bills paid off, then us to buy a house, then to get a dog which we ended up getting 2 goldens from a friend, now comes the babe... we sure do have a lot in common! I really hope we both o too i cant wait! yayy!!
    I married my Knight in Shining Armor 8-14-2010!! Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker ~~Our Furbabies~ Sissy and Tank~~ <a href="http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/lluuvvbugg/?action=view
  • Options
    Too crazy!! We got married in May 2010, pretty close. It's like your telling me the story of my life lol! Well good luck to you, I'll let you know if I O this weekend.
  • Options
    Yes, same to you tb. I sure hope i do.. took my opk a little later than normal this am and no line... grr... going to start temping and the opk tomorrow am, i sure hope its coming up this weekend!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"