Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Vera Bradley Diaper Bag

If you have the Vera Bradley Signature Baby Bag, can you let me know how you like it? I bought the VB Go Round Tote with the promo they are having on it right now, but I am debating on whether or not to keep it or exchange it for the Baby Bag. TIA!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Vera Bradley Diaper Bag

• Options

I don't have the vera bradley baby bag, I have the Ju Be diaper bag & I love it.

https://www.amazon.com/Ju-Be-Diaper-Shadow-Waltz/dp/B003UERREA/?tag=leacel0f-20

If you decide that you don't like the vera one, i'd definitely recommend considering this one!

• Options
    I have the Vera Bradley baby bag and love it so far. It's roomy, plenty of pockets, but not too large IMO. You should know though that I love my Vera bags! Easy to clean was also important to me.
    BFP #2 - MC Aug 2012 - D&C w/ complications
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

For DS1, I had 2 Vera Microfiber baby bags and loved them.  They're in excellent condition now and I'll be using them for DS2 occasionally as well! 

Love how roomy they are, great pockets/storage, looks more like a purse than a diaper bag.  Also, with the microfiber ones, the interior is lined in vinyl so that they're easy to wipe out. 

• Options
    Absolutely love mine. It will definitely be used for all future babies.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have the Vera diaper bag. I wanted it mainly because I am a HUGE Vera fan. It isn't a bad bag, but I find that it is super floppy, since it is all just her regular quilted material the bottle pockets aren't insulated and it isn't waterproof as a whole which can be bad with spills. I fin that it gets rather bulky and annoying to carry too. I just switched to the Jujube Packabe and I am in love. So much more practical!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"