Blended Families
Options

Poll - borrowed from BOTB - Gift

What gift(s) do you want for Christmas (the holidays).

As it's just a poll let's make it as big as we can.

1. Laptop

2. A nice used minivan

3. A trip for Me, hubby, SS, and the twins - to Washington to see the whales.

4. To be allowed to work from home.

Re: Poll - borrowed from BOTB - Gift

• Options

1.) A nice big house we all actually fit in and can afford.

2.) Barring #1, my floors all redone to wood (we need to do wood, our carpet sucks and half my household has allergies)

3.) My whole house rearranged

4.) A new big flat panel t.v.

5.) My nursery all done, including the new crib, rocker, and dresser. 

6.) A new (used) minivan that isn't all ghetto from SD putting a bajillion dents in it.

7.) A work from home job in my career field, that pays similar to what I used to make.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1)  To be able to afford a builder/project manager to build my house (currently SO is planning to do it himself to save)

2)  To have money to furnish it how i would like as opposed to how i can afford.

3)  To be offered a better rate on my mortgage - this sucks!  My friend had her mortgage fixed at nearly 2.5% less than my rate. 

4)  A job i actually like - i hate sitting at a desk all day long.

5)  A sun holiday - I live in Ireland and we got no summer AGAIN - why i always expect one is beyond me.  Actually it is snowing here today.

6)  To find the perfect wedding venue - I'm determined to get married in Spain as i want sun and beech and my great grand were from Spain.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Since I am going to be home with just DH for Christmas, I really am not feeling the holidays this year. 

1) I need a new Ipod.

2) Gift Certs to my Salon for hair colorage (I have white, not grey, but white hair)

3) A monthly cleaning service.  I would kill for someone to come in once a month to clean my base boards, ceiling fans, and CLR the bathroom tiles.  All of the things I just do not like doing now. 

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Options

1. A whole day at a spa with the works

2. A new Coach purse

3. To build on to the house

4. To be able for me and DH to both work days and have DS be watched by soon-to-be retired FIL.

5. A day that all I have to do is catch up on SLEEP. No dealing with phone, work, DH, kids, cooking, cleaning...NADA! Just to be able to linger in bed watching TV while taking constant naps through out the day. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"