Baby Names
Options

Name my hypothetical future baby!

Not pregnant or even talking about TTC (we might adopt later) but it's fun to think up names just to dream. :)

DS #1 is Truman and DS #2 is Atticus. To get a sense of my naming style, I like:

Asher, Miles, Flynn, Finnegan/Finn, Dalton, Thaddeus, Oliver... For girls, I do like some boy names on girls/gender neutral like Finley, but I also like really feminine, classic names like Vivienne, Penelope, Eleanor, and Scarlett. Maybe Fiona.

When playing the "What would we name our hypothetical baby" game, I feel like we've exhausted all the options in our head so I'd love for some new inspiration! TIA!

Mom to an almost 4 y/o and an almost 2 y/o. In process of growing our family through adoption.

Re: Name my hypothetical future baby!

• Options

My DD went to school with an Atticus, and To Kill a Mockingbird is my all time favorite novel Wink.  Love that name.

I like Flynn  for a boy, and Scarlett and Fiona for a girl... If my LO had been a girl, we would have named her Eleanor Rose, but called her Rosie.....

• Options
    I actually really like all of your names.  They are very similar to my taste in names.  Penelope and Eleanor were on our name list, but I couldn't talk my husband into Penelope!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love Fiona! What about: Lydia, Daphne, Violet, Ainsley

Duncan, Fletcher, Malcolm 

my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options

LOVE Asher, Flynn & Oliver. Asher is a nice alternative to Ashton. Flynn is old hollywood and I fell in love with the name when Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr named their baby Flynn. My personal fave would have to be Oliver though, the name of my first child and have always loved it (: Not too convinced on your girls' names though, but my fave would have to be Scarlett (: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"