LGBT Parenting
Options

PIP Thursday

Re: PIP Thursday

• Options

Here is a photo of the Kiddos in the park. How C handles them alone in a park is beyond me!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

Pippin in front of the fire

Lucky - note the always-wagging tail :) Wish this wasn't so dark, she hardly ever sits still enough for a photo and it would have been a great picture of her.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Obviously not my picture but I told J that I want to take up playing the cello again.  I've needed to find something for me, some sort of activity outside of caring for the kids/house; playing the cello gives me this feeling of passion and joy, things that I feel like I am missing right now.  Instead of spending money on little trinkets for myself, I am going to put the money I would have spent aside and buy a used cello.

• Options
    imagebutterflygrooves:

I want to take up playing the cello again.  I've needed to find something for me, some sort of activity outside of caring for the kids/house; playing the cello gives me this feeling of passion and joy. I am going to put the money I would have spent aside and buy a used cello.

I think this is a GREAT idea, not only is it soothing for YOUR soul, but the kids get the beauty of music as it is coming from such a beautiful bowed string instrument.

C plays cello and is also a classical pianist. My dream is for her to blow the dust off the cello and for us to buy a piano (of course we need a bigger house for the piano).

My wish is that music will be a huge part of our family. My eldest plays the violin. 

Best wishes on such a wonderful venture!

• Options
    imagenevr2amazin:
    imagebutterflygrooves:

I want to take up playing the cello again.  I've needed to find something for me, some sort of activity outside of caring for the kids/house; playing the cello gives me this feeling of passion and joy. I am going to put the money I would have spent aside and buy a used cello.

I think this is a GREAT idea, not only is it soothing for YOUR soul, but the kids get the beauty of music as it is coming from such a beautiful bowed string instrument.

C plays cello and is also a concert pianist. My dream is for her to blow the dust off the cello and for us to buy a piano (of course we need a bigger house for the piano).

My wish is that music will be a huge part of our family. My eldest plays the violin. 

Best wishes on such a wonderful venture!

Thanks for the support!

• Options

Tiny Pic is being weird. Oh, well.

BG, the cello sounds like a great idea! 

• Options

This may or may not work (grr)...but I'm traveling for work (hence the late post) and missing my gorgeous girl and her 26 weeks pregnant self.  So, here she is, lucky pretty adorable, I think:)   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wrote C was a "concert" pianist...she is a classical pianist...OOPS!

• Options
    imageLolaBelle515:

This may or may not work (grr)...but I'm traveling for work (hence the late post) and missing my gorgeous girl and her 26 weeks pregnant self.  So, here she is, lucky pretty adorable, I think:)   

Lovely photo! Smile 

• Options

imagenevr2amazin:
    I wrote C was a "concert" pianist...she is a classical pianist...OOPS!

Ok, there's coke all over my screen now... I've had people say the same thing about me (I went to music school for 12+ years), and I was always like, "no, no, no, I'm NOT a concert pianist... I'm a classical pianist!" Too funny! Of course, after not playing for 5 years, I can't even say that anymore... Sad

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"