Adoption

**BrahimBride***

I take it from your location, siggie and Maroon and gold reference, you are also a BC girl!  I snuck a peek at your bio and I don't recognize you, but still it's a small world.  What year did you graduate?  I was class of 2000.

Thanks for the cheering-up on my House post, I know it wasn't realistic at all and I think that bothered me a little too! 

Re: **BrahimBride***

• And while you're being paged, I think we share an anniversary!
  • i doubt we share an anniversary, MRSA.  There is a bump bug that shows *your* wedding date as the date in every one's bio!

So unless you really did get married on Wednesday, Aug 11, 2004 we aren't date twins!!!

• Loading the player...
  • TTC grad,

I was class of 1999! We roamed the Heights together!! I lived in Gonzago, Walsh, South Street (whoot whoot) then Edmond's.

On 0-6 we are doing a siggie challenge of "Be True to  Your School"

• I know a bunch people from your year, but will refrain from throwing their names all over the internet, which I'm sure they will appreciate!  I also got to spend my senior year in edmond's Yippee for losing the housing lottery every year!  I spend sophomore year on upper because our class was so big.  The housing gods hated me :) 

Nice to see a psuedo-familiar face on these boards!  (although I was totally never known for school spirit!) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"