Houston Babies
Options

Elective u/s recs?

I made an appt with The Inside Story but if you have a rec for somewhere else, I'd love to hear it. Inside Story didn't have a Saturday appt available for next Saturday and I'd love to go earlier than the appt I could get with Inside Story.

Re: Elective u/s recs?

• Options

Beware... Houstonmom just found out her little girl is in fact a boy... after going to an elective ultrasound place.  I say beware because you're early and things can move/grow/change in the next few weeks.  We thought my first DD was a boy because there was something there... it was the last bit of the little embryonic tail. ;) 

There's a place in the Willowbrook mall loop called Peek-a-Baby I think.  You might try calling them.  

• Options
    We had our elective u/s done at by the one at my OB office. Could you do that or is it not typical to have  u/s rooms in your OBGYN office?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I saw that about Houstonmom. Crazy!

I think we're going to just stick with our appointment. The location is convenient and at that point I'll be 18 weeks so the results will hopefully be fairly reliable.

• Options
    I went to The Inside Story and loved them. Their location is a little inconvenient but totally worth it.  The staff is very helpful, the room is very calming and we really had a great experience.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I meant to ask if your using Dr. B or did you find another ob?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"